Reviews for Sickness
unknown chapter 1 . 4/28
OH MY GOSH - sooooo cute!
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
OMG, I love this story! *-* Please make a sequel to it! Or a second chapter! I would soooooo love to read what happens next! X3 Pretty, pretty pleaaaaase?
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow! This was so great,awesome, and PERFECT! Omg please continue! I love this so much / this needs a chapter 2!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
The last line made me laugh. This was awesome!
Author-chama chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh my god epic ending. Lol, I have been hoping to achieve my goal in reading all the fanfictions I can about Iza-nii and Shizu-chan, and this was one of the stories I have on my long list of following, which is how I keep track of the stories I've read/have yet to read. I certainly did enjoy envisioning myself in Iza-nii's place.

Calling me, Kanra Orihara, an it?

I swear throughout that entire scene I would've been flipping the bird so many times... Lol, reminds me of a gif of Shizu-chan.

And as for Shizu-chan immediately dropping Izaya, I literally pictured that happening, then grinned as I read the next few words saying it, and I'm all like, I see what we did here. Lol.

Genious story, although I'm not a big fan of Shizaya (yet oh well, I guess I just have to deal with the fact that probably a majority of the stories that are written with izaya and Shizu-chan as the main charecters *which in my opinion stories of izaya must contain shizu-chan, because like, that just have too. Lol* are thier shippings.)

I blame the devil incarnate, erika karisawa for that. Forget saika, who cares about demonic blades controlling my precious humans' minds when there is the erika demon poisoning my humans with yaoi (lol spellcheck put yahoo not yaoi, XD ) and all that.

SERIOUSLY I'VE GONE BLIND FROM HAVING UNWANTED BURNED IN MY MEMORY FOREVER IMAGES COME ACROSS UNEXPECTEDLY. DETAILED. TERRIFING. I CULRED UP INDER A BLANKET IN A BALL AND ROCKED BACK AMD FORTH. *jk*

Lol, sorry for the long review just means I enjoyed the story!

Kanra
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
It was way too cute. I loved it!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ha, awesome! Sick Izaya is fun!
kawaii.little.neko-girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
loved the story!

wish it continued P
My Inclemency Is My Charm chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Sweet~ I love how Izaya was still the same the same snarky bastard, even when he's sick xDDD Have you thought about doing a second chapter? with a lemon _-

well, it'd be perfectly fine without one, juuust a suggestion lol
113243536547547687873643543545 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
XD Awesomeness!
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I love it so much! It's made of so much win! :D
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ggftugg
turtlelikelemon chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
kyaaaaaaa!i definitely demand a sequel to this lol i wanna knowwwwwwwww :D

awesooooooome i had fun reading i want more :D
Purianee chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ohhh the irony.

Very sexily made, loves it.
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I love this! Your characterisation is wonderful; Izaya is still strong, though vulnerable.

I feel that it ends a little abruptly, as though all the tension builds up to them acknowledging how they feel and then ending before a proper conclusion. It seems strange to leave them on that cliffhanger and I'd love another chapter to finish this!