Reviews for On the Wings of a Dove
jeoliverio chapter 5 . 3/10
I love your dominating Jasper\Bella stories, but I wish you would finish them like this one too?
BloodyWolfQueen chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
Please update, continue, and complete! I LOVE this fanfic and will follow it till the end!
Chrissiel chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Please please update this story I know it has been a while but I love this story I also love it all started in Russia story and several others of yours so please please try and update those two stories thank you Christine
LittleBlackChat chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
cant wait for more please update soon
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
oh wow this was interesting as well. I really do hope that Bella is going to be okay dealing with the Major and Jasper. I hope she doesn't get pregnant though. Thank you for sharing this with us, so far what you have written, it's good. Have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
wow this was interesting and different right. I hope that Bella is going to be okay. I wonder if she will let Jasper touch her for awhile.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
this was another good chapter and interesting. Wow I wonder if Bella will ask a lot of questions.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
wow that is just gross that Renee was going to give a baby to a man for sex. I hope that she never finds Bella again right. Nasty that man was going to do to Bella. Wow Renee should be put in jail or found by Bella's new family and dealt with right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
wow this was different. Wow Edward has a mate, so hopefully that Bella isn't his singer. I hope all is going to be okay right.
nikolasowa chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
Hero Dean chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
aw so close please update this story its amazing
Calyptra chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I am intrigued. I didn't like Bella 's point of view though. What kind of 3 year old has that kind of thoughts? There are little children with an extraordinary good vocabulary, but still it's unlikely to have this train of thoughts.
I will try out the next chapter though in hope it was the only one until she is grown.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
a bientot
I heart vamps chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Please update soon
Gracfully chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
like it can't wait to find out what happens next