Reviews for On the Wings of a Dove
roon0 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Lovely update. Whose after Bella? She does have a lot of protectors. I am really enjoying this story very much.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I hate Rene! How can she be so powerful? They have to find her and Demetri can find anyone so why is he having a hard time with Rene? Also, is she human? Some man in forcing her to give him a bj and I just wonder is she human?

Poor little Bella has either an allergy or a cold. She is loved so much. Difficult to see Esme a bad mama. She is jealous.

Love this story please post soon.
Sachmet chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Oh now i finaly make it to read your story!

and i love it! what is wrong with esme? will that change?

please hurry!
mynxi chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Awww so cute. :)

xoxo

m
AbbeNormal chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Such a sweet story. Well, in some parts, some not so much. Its hard to read that abuse happens, even in a story. I didnt realize how common it really was until my huband and I became foster parents for the state of Indiana. It happened so much, I had to quit and retire early. I couldnt take it and seeing it. Its one thing to have a child come to your home because of abuse, its another they come back again and again and again because the state keeps giving them back!

Sorry, I'm jumping off my soap box! lol It really is an awesome story. I will be here to take the journey with you.

Mary
VampairePrincess chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Add more I love it!
mama4dukes chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I like the backstory that you've created for your characters. I also like how the Volturi are good in this story. :) XOXO
Murfdizzle chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Update soon!
ComicsToo chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Bella sure is popular. I wonder how things are gonna progress from here on? I look forward to more of this story.
Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
aww do you think you could get the next chapter up faster!
Kathy Hiester chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Good chapter ! I love it ! I cant wait to see the real reason Esme doesnt like her.
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I get the whole Bella not liking Carlisle thing. i understand why. But i don't remember seeing where anything reminded Bella of something bad from seeing Esme. But judging by Esme's reaction to Jane and Bella interacting at the camp, she hasnt endeared herself any to either of them.

I love what you have written so far. I do hope they find Renee and the bastard who is thinking he owns baby Bell
theunnoticedgirl chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
i hope they find renee and torture her slowly. grr i hate people who feel the need to abuse children its horrible. even if it is fictional. but... great story. i like how esme glares at bella that is just so random and funny. i dont know if you did this on purpose but why isnt aro present? i have this sneeking suspision that that is the guy who wanted bella from renee. am i right? that would make for an interesting plot. but im just evil and have an over active imagination! great story like i said keep it up! XD update when you can!
Mrs. Jim chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Esme and Carlisle are pretty creepy, well mostly Esme...

Wonder who wants Bella, her mother is such a jerk wanting to give her over...I just don't understand how a mother could do such a thing.
lalibare chapter 2 . 3/13/2011