Reviews for On the Wings of a Dove
sshart chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
love it!
Navygirl14 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
OMG..so sweet..love love love Jasper in this story...everyone is great with her...she truly is their little princess..Caius and Marcus are great..even they are already wrapped around her little finger..I hope things get better with esme...Renee needs to get what she has coming to her after what she did to Bella...what a vile woman she is...I am loving this so far.
Ruffled Phoenix Feathers chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I likey a lot! Update soon!
hotvampy7 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
let the kid grow up but uther than that i luv ! i just really felt like doin that
greywolflove chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
great chapter, keep up the good work can't wait to read more.
janjan2009 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Great story so far..but why the incest with Jane and Alec? Love that the Volturi are good in this story as well! Can't wait for more!
Analitica chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
omg! that was so cute! i want to see more please
SavageGraceX chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I don't get Esme - what a nasty girl P
lynne0731 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
loved it!
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
loved it!
goldfishie1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Love it! Jasper is so sweet with his little princess. I love Peter bringing her a stuffed wombat. Really different for Esme not being maternal. I hate that witch of a mother. Thank God Charlie got Bella.

Can't wait for more!
twimama77 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Awesome
roon0 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Lovely update. Whose after Bella? She does have a lot of protectors. I am really enjoying this story very much.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I hate Rene! How can she be so powerful? They have to find her and Demetri can find anyone so why is he having a hard time with Rene? Also, is she human? Some man in forcing her to give him a bj and I just wonder is she human?

Poor little Bella has either an allergy or a cold. She is loved so much. Difficult to see Esme a bad mama. She is jealous.

Love this story please post soon.
Sachmet chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Oh now i finaly make it to read your story!

and i love it! what is wrong with esme? will that change?

please hurry!