Reviews for On the Wings of a Dove
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
a bientot
AbbeNormal chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Once I read your new story today, I went searching for others. WOW! You soooo need to finish this story. PLEASE? Seriously, this thing almost caught my computer on fire, it was so freakin' hot! So, think about it, and I'm sure you will agree with me that you should update again soon! lol! Please agree with me?!

Mary :o)
plqa chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
update plz
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
4MeJasper chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Great chapter, interesting bit in the alley by the bar. Letting someone else watch -

By the beach is better, glad the Major let Jasper back "on top", for Bella's sake.

Please update soon.
Eowyniel-Elessar chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
uhmmm... WOW.

please tell me there is more...

I know you said this chapter hasn't been edited but the only things i picked up were that it is "intimate" not 'interment'.

That's the only thing that drew me away from the story, only because i had to reread the sentence the first time be cause i wasn't sure what you were saying. Other than that, you have a gripping plot line, and i have just spent the last 45 reading your story instead of writing my own, you've taken back to the Twilight world while still letting me wonder what will happen next. There is no problem for me regarding the age isuue, you have explained it clearly and if anyone has a problem with it, then why are they still reading? if you hadn;t explained what the process was then it would be confusing that Jasper (a gentleman of the south) was trying to subdue his 'need' to mate with an eight year old and then again a fifteen year old.

In all a great story qith a wonderful plot... I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
wendy1969 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
this has been an interesting story so far.
Krystal chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
This is such a fascinating story, I'm loving it! I know you've probably got a lot on your plate right now-you've got several stories you're working on I'm following, besides any RL stuff-but I hope you get some time to keep working on this. It's such a fresh idea, and you kept it, in my opinion, from getting creepy with the age difference, that it's been a lot of fun to read. I hope you're enjoying writing it.

I can't wait to see how the change goes, and how Bella likes being a mated vamp. I'm also really curious about the other new relationships you're developing, with Em and Peter-those boys deserve some love, too, and I think it's cool Marcus is their mates' father.

please, keep up the good work, and thank you for sharing it with us!
Lady Ramona chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Thanks!
ramonalisa19 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
i love your story!

very good chapter. hope you update soon
Sonja Whitlock chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
This is a super fantasy type story. I just finished all five chapter. You even had my toes curling with images of Jasper. Hope you have time to post a new update soon.
Tee Hill chapter 5 . 1/28/2012