Reviews for On the Wings of a Dove
Sonja Whitlock chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
This is a super fantasy type story. I just finished all five chapter. You even had my toes curling with images of Jasper. Hope you have time to post a new update soon.
Tee Hill chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
great chapter :)))))))))
girlcanwrite16 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I love this story! Please continue it soon!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Great chapter! I love reading the Major :)
MzPYT4eva chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I cant wait to read more!

P. S. I love the MAJOR!
TlynG chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Yay! You updated! I'm so happy that you didn't forget about and stop this story its one of my favorites... And I can't wait to see what happends next and how the rest of the mating goes...
NinaTree chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I liked the foreshadowing in this one, you do a great job of hooking your readers for the next chapter! Can't wait :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Oh come on...we have waited so long and now we end this chapter on a cliffie...no real lemon?

Please don't leave us hanging on. I can't wait for Jasper to make love to her. Major would not really be love but lust and sex but Jasper OMG I love him.
gleek987 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
please update soon! love the story :D
T1nk3rB1tch chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
well now...it wasn't all out hot and claiming but its a start...can't wait for the next chapter. post again soon.
TheLadyKT chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
yummy times
MonicaJ chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Wow great chapter love the balance between Jasper and the Major can't wait for more so happy for the update on this story as well as the others
GiselaWV chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
3 it!
Tillitryillneverknow chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
What can I say? It's sexy and deliciously tempting all at once. Knowing their past and on the cusp of their future... perfection! Not trying to be a nudge, but trust me when I tell you your fans NEED the rest of this mating soon. You have only yourself and your skill to blame! You have me squirming in my chair.
Deborah Stone- KarmabalanceDeb chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Thank you for continuing!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »