Reviews for Solar Flare
Juliakaze26 chapter 13 . 3/16
I bawled like a baby when reading this story...it was amazing...Jacobs love was,so vivid...it was beautiful
xNikoStarrx chapter 13 . 2/21
Wow, what a roller coaster of emotions! I'm not sure what to feel right now except sadness because Seth is dead. That was definitely the only low point of this story for me. I love Seth, but the section with his funeral was just bueatiful. Just you're amazing.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 13 . 2/6
This was good- far too short, but good.
Ilys47 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Why did it have to be Seth...
angeltrin1 chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Ok this was a full pull on your heart story! I loved how you wrote Edward and Jacob, you were able to get into their heads sooo wonderfully! Thanks for writing this?
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Oh poor Seth. I had tears.

Perfect ending.

Thoroughly loved this wonderful fic. Thank you so much for sharing this.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Yeah Jacob
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Woohoo Edward loves him and holy hell did they show their true emotions once that was revealed. Delicious.

I like that in amongst the chaos from the wolves, jakes alpha nature kicked in. That was well written.

And of course I adored their quite moment at the end of this chapter.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
loved these lines "You are a disaster waiting to happen," and "Get away from our family, Bella Swan, and don't ever come back."
but LOVED THIS ONE from carlisle "But don't ever bring her into our home again. She is not welcome."
fantastic writing in this chapter.

good to see bella portrayed in all her selfishness.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
well thank god for Sam.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
oh god. poor Jacob. after everything he's been though and everything he risked to save him, he's on the floor at the airport with his heart and soul ripped out. how could Edward do that to him there and walk away.
I just want to cuddle and hold jake tightly right now.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I'm very intrigued by this fic. how powerful is bond of imprinting if Jacob could react to a photo like he did.
I'm excited to read more.
schmoopygirl chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
I was wholly enthralled with your work and humming with anticipation to read what came next - up until the last few chapters which were noticeably shorter in length seeming rushed and almost unimportant as if you couldn't wait to finish. It's clear that you didn't take the same time to develop the ending as you did with the middle chapters. And while I added this story as a favorite, I feel slightly disappointed. I don't mean to be harsh, but I invested part of my evening in reading your story. Don't get me wrong most of the story captivated me, but had I known how the story ended abruptly I probably would have passed on reading it.

Just so know, I'm only being critical because you gave me reason to have high expectations and I hate being let down.
SagaDevotee chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
*review contains spoilers*

First I want to make it clear that I loved this story. It was well written..Interesting …. unique and fresh. I loved it. I loved every chapter.
At first, I had to pause when Jake imprinted on a photo. I thought ‘that’s not how it works!’ but then this is FICTION and we’re talking about MYTHICAL CREATURES so I just had to chill. So that was clever.
Then I had trouble with how everyone treated Bella. I thought it was a little heartless that Jake then Alice then the rest of the family turned their backs on her. They were so unkind. But then I remembered how annoyed/frustrated canon (& fic) Bella makes me. She’s SO self-involved, selfish. She hardly ever thinks about how her actions affect others…that includes Jake, Alice and the Cullen family…even Edward. So, I think their actions were appropriate.
The ending was dramatic and satisfying. That being said, Seth’s death simply broke my heart. It’s much more believable that the winning side lost someone. That makes sense but still, I love Seth. I hate that he died. I agree that it was appropriate, necessary even but it still hurt.
Bella’s end was perfect. I wanted her to die. But I still felt a small amount of sympathy for her. It was just a bad situation that she handled ALL wrong.
Ok, on to the adulation.
Jake. Wow. JAKE. Your Jake was ideal. He’s so believable, relatable. He’s smart and down-to-earth and strong and sensitive and sexy as hell. When Jake makes his up his mind to fight for Edward, I cheered him on.
The BEST…the very BEST was when Edward finally gave Jake a chance….when he declared himself….I didn’t know whether to cheer or swoon or call my buddies to MAKE them read Solar Flare.
Jake and Edward together is perfection. Their love scene is just about the sexiest, most romantic, well written lemon in fic-dom. ..almost poetic without being flowery….highly erotic without being crass.
I’m happy that Jake and Edward have their chance at happily ever after.
I loved this. Thank you!
If Anyone Knew I Would chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
This is truly the best fanfic for Edward/Jacob in existence. I have no doubt about it. Thanks for the fantastic read.