Reviews for Solar Flare
Wolfisis chapter 13 . 5/31
Oh my god I loved this story so freaking much, I am so sad you dont have more to this.
NawelKim chapter 12 . 3/18
Omg! Wanting to review the last chapter I realised that I've already read this fic 2 years ago! Some things felt familiar but it really has been a rediscovery!
Hands down one of my favourite Jakeward fic! The characters, their relationships, their dynamics... Everything felt right, it felt real. Bella was so detestable, but I think I've never loved her more than this! I really loved the way you went with the imprint! I loved that things were meant to be, but every one involved had to fight (in their own way) for it. I was so sad for Seth. Didn't expect this. But I understand we needed something to temper the happy ending..
Thank you for a fantastic journey!
NawelKim chapter 4 . 3/17
Omg! This chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions! My heart hurts. .. I really love this fic so far!
PandaBear97 chapter 13 . 2/10
I loved it up until you killed Seth. That's just not cool dude.
Bobette13 chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
(So apparently I've already reviewed the last chapter, even though I only really remember reading the first two chapters of this story previously, thus my review is going here.)

Oh my god, this fic. So much love for this fic. I love your Jacob, and although Edward is a freaking oblivious, hard-headed snot at times he's definitely in character what being so (and does come around, thank goodness), and I do love to hate Bella. *cackles*

There need to be more good wolf-centric fics out there, like this one.

Although, if you ever plan on expanding on that super open ending ... it might be appreciated ...
(I mean, the ending was satisfying but there needs to be more. Please?)
jacoblovinmama chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Love this emo roller coaster. The men were frustrating, adorable, heart breaking and affirming. Thank you for the journey.
Lonewritersclub chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Oh, this was just lovely and amazing. I wish that I could give some kind of a heart or a star for this story that it wouldn't seem like one of the best ones, but one ruling the all. If you understand.
How I would love to have some kind of sequel, but I understand if you don't want to. I'm good with this one too. But you are truly a remarkable writer. You should come up with your own stories, not just fanfiction, because I think that they could really sell.
Anyway, just wanted to thank you for bringing us this wonderful story. Hope to hear from you soon.
Juliakaze26 chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
I bawled like a baby when reading this story...it was amazing...Jacobs love was,so vivid...it was beautiful
xNikoStarrx chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
Wow, what a roller coaster of emotions! I'm not sure what to feel right now except sadness because Seth is dead. That was definitely the only low point of this story for me. I love Seth, but the section with his funeral was just bueatiful. Just you're amazing.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
This was good- far too short, but good.
Ilys47 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Why did it have to be Seth...
angeltrin1 chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Ok this was a full pull on your heart story! I loved how you wrote Edward and Jacob, you were able to get into their heads sooo wonderfully! Thanks for writing this?
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Oh poor Seth. I had tears.

Perfect ending.

Thoroughly loved this wonderful fic. Thank you so much for sharing this.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Yeah Jacob
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Woohoo Edward loves him and holy hell did they show their true emotions once that was revealed. Delicious.

I like that in amongst the chaos from the wolves, jakes alpha nature kicked in. That was well written.

And of course I adored their quite moment at the end of this chapter.