Reviews for Solar Flare
alessa-vulturi chapter 13 . 7/9
Fuck you
Ok no, but yes. I mean, Seth?! You killed Seth!?
You broke my heart, seriously.

Besides that I loved the fic.
alessa-vulturi chapter 12 . 7/9
I'm glad the crazy bitch died xD
alessa-vulturi chapter 8 . 7/9
I just hope that none of the wolf or the cullen will die.
alessa-vulturi chapter 7 . 7/9
Like a self fulfilling prophecy. Alec, Jane is more important than Aro! She's your sister and for what I'm getting your mate!
alessa-vulturi chapter 4 . 7/9
Well.. shit :(
alessa-vulturi chapter 3 . 7/9
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't believe Jake saw those videos! I also can't believe he imprinted over a photo! (:V) Lol
CayStar chapter 13 . 6/1
This was beautiful and different from anything I've read. Jacobs devotion was breathtaking and innocent and clearly impossible to resist.
I loved the different take on Bella- how she was written off before her change and went a little nuts (or had always been a little nuts).

Beautiful job!
Level1Magikarp chapter 3 . 5/2
Quil is a gift to creation.
Maxylicious chapter 12 . 1/22
Just as good the second time around! Great work!
K-shot3cammie chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
Beautifully done:) I cried buckets
Wolfisis chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Oh my god I loved this story so freaking much, I am so sad you dont have more to this.
NawelKim chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Omg! Wanting to review the last chapter I realised that I've already read this fic 2 years ago! Some things felt familiar but it really has been a rediscovery!
Hands down one of my favourite Jakeward fic! The characters, their relationships, their dynamics... Everything felt right, it felt real. Bella was so detestable, but I think I've never loved her more than this! I really loved the way you went with the imprint! I loved that things were meant to be, but every one involved had to fight (in their own way) for it. I was so sad for Seth. Didn't expect this. But I understand we needed something to temper the happy ending..
Thank you for a fantastic journey!
NawelKim chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Omg! This chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions! My heart hurts. .. I really love this fic so far!
PandaBear97 chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
I loved it up until you killed Seth. That's just not cool dude.
Bobette13 chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
(So apparently I've already reviewed the last chapter, even though I only really remember reading the first two chapters of this story previously, thus my review is going here.)

Oh my god, this fic. So much love for this fic. I love your Jacob, and although Edward is a freaking oblivious, hard-headed snot at times he's definitely in character what being so (and does come around, thank goodness), and I do love to hate Bella. *cackles*

There need to be more good wolf-centric fics out there, like this one.

Although, if you ever plan on expanding on that super open ending ... it might be appreciated ...
(I mean, the ending was satisfying but there needs to be more. Please?)