Reviews for Solar Flare
Deluar chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Hi. I discovered this fic some years ago and fell head over heels in love with it. For me it was the best in this fandom and I've re-read it so many times I lost count. I'm glad to know you're going to rewrite this and make it better but...do you have to take down the old version? I really love it and even while knowing that a new version is in the making it makes me sad to know that I'll never be able to read the version that I feel in love with.
a3daN chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
love this fic before, now waiting for the new version
Sierra chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
I love your story! Especially how you remember that Jacob is actually Taller than Edward! So many people miss/forget that! Great job keeping them in character and your use of grammar, punctuation and spelling!
Stphanie chapter 13 . 3/22/2017
Thank you for sharing this story. It was so different and I really liked it !
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2017
Omg it's so well written that you made me cry I'm so in pain for Jacob!
SerpensPrincess chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Love!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
This was really good..i loved it... the emotions displayed and the imprinting process it was wonderful to read...i nearly cried ya know... but what happened to volturi how did they take it that their pawn has failed? a one shot...?
Furrina chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
i loved this story soooo much...the slow build, their chemistry and oh, the sex! even bella's intentions were understandable...in a really fucked up way, she was just trying to prove herself to edward, to be worthy of him and his love.

i hated that bella was killed so easily, but was glad u didnt drag it out unnecessarily.

great read :D
Furrina chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
fuck this intense chapter. fuck edward. i hope Marcus pops in and elopes with Jacob. he needs someone who can understand his love and throw it back into his face.
alessa-vulturi chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
Fuck you
Ok no, but yes. I mean, Seth?! You killed Seth!?
You broke my heart, seriously.

Besides that I loved the fic.
alessa-vulturi chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
I'm glad the crazy bitch died xD
alessa-vulturi chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
I just hope that none of the wolf or the cullen will die.
alessa-vulturi chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
Like a self fulfilling prophecy. Alec, Jane is more important than Aro! She's your sister and for what I'm getting your mate!
alessa-vulturi chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Well.. shit :(
alessa-vulturi chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't believe Jake saw those videos! I also can't believe he imprinted over a photo! (:V) Lol