Reviews for Solar Flare
Stphanie chapter 13 . 3/22
Thank you for sharing this story. It was so different and I really liked it !
Omg it's so well written that you made me cry I'm so in pain for Jacob!
SerpensPrincess chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Love!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
This was really good..i loved it... the emotions displayed and the imprinting process it was wonderful to read...i nearly cried ya know... but what happened to volturi how did they take it that their pawn has failed? a one shot...?
Furrina chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
i loved this story soooo much...the slow build, their chemistry and oh, the sex! even bella's intentions were understandable...in a really fucked up way, she was just trying to prove herself to edward, to be worthy of him and his love.

i hated that bella was killed so easily, but was glad u didnt drag it out unnecessarily.

great read :D
Furrina chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
fuck this intense chapter. fuck edward. i hope Marcus pops in and elopes with Jacob. he needs someone who can understand his love and throw it back into his face.
alessa-vulturi chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
Fuck you
Ok no, but yes. I mean, Seth?! You killed Seth!?
You broke my heart, seriously.

Besides that I loved the fic.
alessa-vulturi chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
I'm glad the crazy bitch died xD
alessa-vulturi chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
I just hope that none of the wolf or the cullen will die.
alessa-vulturi chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
Like a self fulfilling prophecy. Alec, Jane is more important than Aro! She's your sister and for what I'm getting your mate!
alessa-vulturi chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Well.. shit :(
alessa-vulturi chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't believe Jake saw those videos! I also can't believe he imprinted over a photo! (:V) Lol
CayStar chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
This was beautiful and different from anything I've read. Jacobs devotion was breathtaking and innocent and clearly impossible to resist.
I loved the different take on Bella- how she was written off before her change and went a little nuts (or had always been a little nuts).

Beautiful job!
Level1Magikarp chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
Quil is a gift to creation.
Maxylicious chapter 12 . 1/22/2016
Just as good the second time around! Great work!