Reviews for Finding our Way
jesse chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
hey ich habe deine dark angel fic's gelesen und die waren der das du noch welche schreibst.(hoffe du verstehst noch deutsch)
lorenalims chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Ahhhhhhh more :)
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I’m loving this story so far! I really liked the part where Alex was helping Addison decide which apartment to buy – such a sweet scene. I hope you update soon!
iamkellylouise chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Great chapter :) Glad you updated! xx
sashasbum chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Please continue thissss :DDDD I love it...not enough people ship Addex anymore!

I love your style and well...just pretty much the fact that Addex is the topic of the story :P ahaha...obssesive much? anyway...I can't wait to see where you go! x
Darling Pretty chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Sorry to be so late to this party! I don't really have any excuse for that other than an insane amount of work and an inherent laziness.

Okay, I read Theory vs. Reality way back when and I loved it. So I was THRILLED that you decided to do this. I always love seeing Addison and Alex trying to delude themselves into thinking that they're just friends. Also, I happen to love your writing style, so there's that.

I can't wait to see where you take this. I know Addex reviewers are discouragingly sparse, but please continue! I'll beg if that's what it takes. :)

-Juli-
deslil chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I'M REALLY LOVING THIS FIC. UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Yay. I loved therory vs reality. I'm so happy you write this.
iamkellylouise chapter 1 . 1/30/2011