Reviews for Knocked Out
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 1 . 7/7
Your enthusiasm is wonderful. Before even reading the story I thought 'Hmm...this may turn out to be a pretty good story.'
Everything that was said, I agree with 100%. Hit the nail on the head with Brainy's character.
I LOVED the insanity of it all (I may have been thinking of a few other stories and thoughts while reading this).

As always . . . The Weirdness Continues!
PokeFan970 chapter 1 . 5/6
gr8
sentimentalboyismynomdeplume18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This iss so cute, the diction is amazing too. Brainy is truly captivating good job. I enjoyed it very much.
SammyHeyy chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Words cannot describe how happy I am that this story exists. Just.. just.. thank you. Thank you.
ZevGun chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was a fun read. Fantastic analysis to boot.

I haven't read "Arnold E-Files" so I'm not sure what all you said was cannon and what is just your thoughts. I guess I'll just consider everything here cannon for all SuprSingr fan fiction.

Your explanations behind his name and how he always manages to get new glasses were not only funny, but believable in the HA! world.

Brainy, it'd be much quicker for you to take Arnold to the side, slap him around a bit, and tell him how to treat Helga rather than wait for him to pick up on your examples.

I'll definitely check out your Astrid/Brainy fic (whenever I find the time)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Great one-shot.

Keep the good writing.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hey Singr!

I'm actually on a long leave from dA and FF for a while because of school, and that's why I left so many reviews on your stories the other week because I wanted to catch up. And since this is another short one-shot, I decided to spare a little time to review.

I have to agree with NintendoGal55 on everything she says in her review, and this reminds me of what she wrote, "Some Things You Can't Help." And what she said about the "Arnold's E-Files" makes sense. (Nice to see the references you made there, too.) It was a wake-up call for Brainy, and we got into him a little more than it was done on the show itself. (Especially since he was one of the minor characters who never had their own episode, also like Sheena.) I think he wanted to take a chance with Helga, even though he knows that she will never love him back. But he's okay with that, and he will continue to be okay. It's not going change him for the worst. He knows how much Arnold means to Helga, and will be happy for Helga when she finally has Arnold.

No, Brainy will be fine, and he can one day find someone for him, too.
Azure129 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
AHHHHHHH :D:D:D:D:D You got this up so supr fast! NEAT! w Okay, um...I'm in LOVE with this :D:D:D I mean, first of all, I love that you share my total crush on/mini obsession with Brainy! w (Him and Danny...WHY can no one else see the SEVERE boyfriend potential? O.O XDXD) Okay but anyway, this was just...WONDERFUL! Something so very different from the norm and a great perspective on the whole Arnold/Helga/Brainy situation. I think my favorite thing though (besides, of course, the whole 'My name's Brainy but there's someone named Stinky and I'M the weird one? O.O' thing which I am still laughing about btw XDXD) was how you described the circumstances of Brainy first falling in love with Helga :) I really really liked that you didn't just make it an exact copy of Helga's with 'love at first sight' but had it be the result of him seeing first hand just how complicated a person she is. I thought that was really beautiful and really smart and well done :) It just fits really well with who Brainy is.

Oh and then...that whole thing with Brainy continuing to stalk Helga as a means of hinting to Arnold just how special she is... w *Cuteness overload!* Okay, seriously, I will trade you Dark Danny for the rights to marry Brainy (or maybe we could just swap on the weekends or something? XDXDXD) That was the sweetest thing ever! And I really love how you have him realizing that knowing Helga is set on Arnold doesn't 'devastate' him-it's just something he kind of accepts which proves she's not really his true love, but just his first love ;)

So, yeah, bottom line: as usual you're an HA! characterization genius and also your writing in general is just beautiful, my baby sister w

I'll talk to you later ;)

~Jenna :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Exllcent insight into Brainy here
RiceFace chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Good Fanfic
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was a very well done character analysis, Singr. :) Kind of like the one I made about him, too. And aaaawwwww! You used Williams for his last name as well! :D Thank you! That means a lot to me. *Blushes*

Anyway, I too think that the "Arnold's E-Files" situation (whether or not it's canon in the series is a mystery...but it should be.) definitely was a wake-up call for Brainy. I think he always knew that Helga would never be his, but he took a chance anyway, and knew, MORE THAN EVER, that they were not meant to be and never would be.

And it's true, sure he's disappointed, but he knows better. He's not going to become a homicidal maniac or going to become a horrible person. No, I think he'll be just fine. After all, I can tell he doesn't want pity. Because that won't help matters at all. And not to mention it brings Helga feeling guilty.

You can't help how you feel. And Brainy knows that, and accepts it. :3

Good work! :D I can't wait for Astrid's analysis, AND for their shipping ficcy! OwO
angie93 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
it's hard to find out that, any way, i like it, especilly when his father understand haha n.n