Reviews for Deliver Me
vinny valentino chapter 35 . 9/16/2013
Great story. Not too many that focus around Auron and Yuna in any way. 4 years after the last chapter came out? Oh well, I still hope to see this story finished someday.
Rikkumorningstar chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was quite sad but I am quite happy that it was Auron and not Tidus. There are just NOT enough AuronYuna fics out there and so far I am quite pleased with this one!
buddyzmama chapter 18 . 3/10/2010
In my mind the transformed Auron looks something like Red XI/Nanaki from FFVII...just with back tentacles...ohh...
expressz641 chapter 35 . 12/13/2009
I like it. Keep going.
Captain L chapter 35 . 12/9/2009
FINALLY!

I always knew you'd finish it. :)
acidninjacake chapter 32 . 10/2/2009
I shall be honest Im reading this story on bits but I am really enjoying it. Expecially this chapter, was nice to smile once, because it did actually make me laugh. Especially the bit where you described how Yuna bounced back up and past a surprised lulu and Wakka. :D
Chasie Calamity chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
O_o dude!

What a twist indeed. For a moment I though Auron had formed too... haha. wow. I love the twist!
The-Atty chapter 34 . 9/13/2007
Omg please update this :o
Schemergirl chapter 34 . 2/12/2007
...This fic is pure rock on so many levels. I like how it's all angsty, especially in the first half, but still has the extreme badassitude of Auron, particularly in the last chapter.

You have a way with words which makes it possible to vividly visualise the scene, and a cool plot too. Which we all know is something rare on this site. It's a shame, though, that this doesn't look like it's likely to get updated...(Oh yeah, and when is PYLO...?)

Thanks to you, I feel a mad FFX obsession coming on. Now, where did I put that game...
Arinya chapter 34 . 1/28/2007
Im going to shoot myself for not reviewing.

(I read this ages ago)

In any case, SWORDCHUCKS YES! I do love 8bit.

Things seem to be unravelling a bit, angsty-drama wise, but that's okay. We can all take a break from that. I do love Yuna in a hamster-ball.
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 34 . 10/26/2006
Hello,

I love your work so far. I personally haven't played Final Fantasy X but from what I can see your description of the characters are all realistic and very believable. I also have to commend you on the outstanding detail you put into the overall description of the environments.

You moved me to the point of tears in the last few chapters, excluding chapter 34 which seems to have a slightly lighter feel-as did chapter 33. And in general I just think you're a groundbreaking author.

So take the time to read this, because I certainly spent some time mulling over what I should say to you in my review.

Besides all that, I hope to do a collaboration with you sometime because your writing touched me THAT much.

Keep up the good work and please don't ever stop writing such timeless fictions.

- TerrisMoon
Arinya chapter 31 . 8/14/2006
Bravo, well done!

My only criticism (constructive of course) is that Seymour sounds just a tad too insane. Drawing from his appearances in the game, he is a very controlled individual. But if you do look at it in the context of this story and his impending madness upon gaining so much power and wanting to destroy everyone, it makes perfect sense. However, the transition is a bit jarring when you come from playing the game. (I was hugging it only two days ago).

In any case, I loved your descriptions, the interactions and reactions of the characters. Auron, as always, is impeccably done, I could see him confronting Seymour with a cool concentrated gaze. You've also given Tidus some credit to his character, which is hard to do. Great job.
Arinya chapter 25 . 8/14/2006
Oh WOW. I left off all that time back because I figured like any good writer you were having some trouble with getting out what you really wanted to say. And well, frankly, this story got lost in the sands of time. I did however, remember the title and came back for you, and look at how much you've updated! Hopefully you'll read this in email form, but it's really wonderful and I'm going to finish up what you've gotten out so far.
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 34 . 6/15/2006
Wow, what a great story! Auron is love! *hugs Auron who stands there stoically* Come to think of it, Yuna and Auron would make a veery interesting couple. Don't know why I didn't think of it before. I look forward to more from you!
BornfromDarkness chapter 34 . 6/8/2006
cool!Auron rocks hes the man!update soon!