Reviews for A TiimeLess Love Story Iin The Secret Diiary
wordgirl16 chapter 62 . 7/3/2016
Please I beg of you come back. Atleast one more chapter to give this great story an ending! I hope all is well with you
Rose Steele chapter 83 . 4/28/2016
I've read this story from the beginning to end like five times. Pls update
wordgirl16 chapter 82 . 11/21/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS AWESOME STORY! PPLLEEEEAASSSEEE!
annonymous chapter 83 . 4/11/2015
amazing. hurry up and write another chapter!
paranoid chapter 83 . 3/28/2015
Please continue i think i'm gonna die if i don't find out what happens next
futureauthorxx chapter 58 . 3/25/2015
I like it but what's with the third person it's getting on my nerves
maddy chapter 83 . 11/10/2014
What a cliffhanger I really cant wait for the next one to come out. I think the person is either jesse, trevor, brad or the shadow thats been following her... omg i cant wait!
pls chapter 83 . 11/3/2014
im on my knees, pls update it's been almost a year. if u cant finish the story, just do an epilough
wordgirl16 chapter 71 . 11/1/2014
PPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE CCCCMMMMMEEEE BBBBAAACCCKKKK ASSSSS SOOOON AS YYYYYOOUUU CAAANNNNN, I TRULY LOVE THIS STORY! I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU!
wordgirl16 chapter 83 . 9/6/2014
O wow! I just found this story a few days ago and have given up a lot of much needed study hours trying to finish it. It is GREAT, the intensity is just perfect without being to angst. When I first started reading I was skeptical because it was so different from the mediator series, But you did a wonderful job of recreating your own unique and intriguing story! I truly really really hope I get to see this story get finished! Best of luck with your real life obstacles b/c unfortunately reality comes first.
- Your newest eager and awaiting ATLSITSD fan : ) -
LadyLaide chapter 83 . 1/3/2014
Wow. A drug raid? How interesting. Seems Adam finally levelled with Suze but still can't tell if he was telling the whole truth or not. Wonder who was downstairs? Thanks for the new update. Looking forward to the next!
yay chapter 82 . 12/31/2013
This story is turning out great! im slightly confused at whats happening becoz its been so long but can't wait, fingers crossed that you'd updte soon xx
OMG chapter 82 . 12/31/2013
OMG! You actually updated after almost 2 years! am soooooooooooo happyyy you have no ideaaa, plz keep updating ASAP!
Katrina.K chapter 82 . 12/31/2013
wow it's been a very long time. I hope everythings okay with you and your family im looking extremely forward to your next updates plz don't keep us waiting for long.
Guest chapter 82 . 12/29/2013