Reviews for Chocolate
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I'm OBSSESED with your stories! Can I be your number one fan,? You write the best fanfictions in the da whole Galaxy sorry if my English is bad its not me first langue!
Billy jolly will chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Love it to the max to the extreme.

It rocked my silky sexy socks off yo!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
What the hell was this? Haha.
It was goooooood, that's what!
I think you're talented and I'm not being biased. It's not easy to write a story but if you're talented it comes natural to you. I find that when I don't over think what I'm writing, that, that is when I'm finding my words coming together. This was fluffy, cute, and parts of this left me a little teary-eyed (could be the time of the month, but it also could be your good writing lol)

Love reading what I haven't read before. Big smiles, loved this
aruvnei chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ooooh... Gooood... First rate fluff and lime. Nice combination.
ThereWillBeSeddie chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Yet another amazing story. Just thought I'd stop by and give some more words of encouragement. You're a brilliant writer. Keep up the brilliance. I love your stories very much.
Virgoleo23 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love that she has to spell it out for him, not everything in life is magically implied...little moments like these make stories so much better

aussiemma chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I'm here, I'm here. I know it's late. Sorry about that.

I'm also sorry that I didn't get a chance to BETA this one. Not that I think it 'really' needs it, but just that I feel as though I let you down in a way. Let's just blame the time differences ehh?

Whenever I read a 'FLUFF. THIS HAS FLUFF' warning, I'm a little apprehensive. Fluff isn't really my cup of tea. Unless it's well written fluff and doesn't make me want to puke rainbows and kittens. You pulled it off girl! The whole chocolate theme was just gorgeous, and I love little clueless Freddie at the end there. *sigh* boys. The bathroom scene was just so romantic, and freakin hot! LOVED IT.

Very very enjoyable read! And next time I'll be around to BETA. If you'll have me of course. ;D
lizabenson chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. (: Great job!
01110011100001111 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Yeah, I know I'm like a month and some change late on this...but I only just now realized it existed. Sorry bout that.

Haha...I'll flat out tell you what this is since you seem so worried about it. It's fluff! Nothing heavy happens...there's no real plot. It's just the two characters interacting for the simple hell of it. Listen...there's nothing at all wrong with some decent fluff...and if you want a more specific label...I'd call it "themed fluff". What with the stuff about chocolate and all.

It's GOOD too. Good writing and dialogue. To be honest I wish people would stop complaining about whether or not the characters are OOC. I know it's important to some folks...but to me "in character" means one-demensional and silly...given the fact that it's a kids show on Nick.

I liked it. Definitely nothing huge or important...but it made for an enjoyable read! :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I like it! Maybe it wasn't as amazing as your usual stuff, but it was still really good, and I'm very proud that you're part of the cabal!
samluvsfreddie11 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Yo Freddie, Why yo so stupid? LOL
samandfreddie38 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
"i get it?"

AHAHA this was GREAT!
GhostWishper chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love it! To favorites!
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is better than you think it is. Granted, yes, there are some grammar issues, and the tense tends to switch back and forth sometimes, but outside of that, I really enjoyed it.

I like fics based on a single word, or concept. I like how the author incorporates it in every aspect of the story. And I wasn't bothered by the apparent 'character issues,' they were Sam and Freddie enough, in a more grown up, adult, way.

It was cute at some parts, sensual at most, and the descriptive writing was flawless, especially where he puts the necklace on her.

Hope to read more from you soon.
emilio-lestevez chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was adorable! I seriously loved all the fluffiness. ;)