Reviews for Ohana means family
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Great job on this. I hope you continue this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Good start to this.
Mony19 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Hey no problem

I am interested in seeing when they come face to face with Prue. In terms of ways to improve, when you are typing, you can do spell check to help with the spelling of some words.

Majority of the chapter I understand, but the end from when the demons came, it was a bit difficult to understand a little part of it. For example, what Coop meant by saying it was the noise. However, I understand what's going on for the most part,

You are doing well.
Mony19 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
yes that's great that she is good. However, it will be hard to break the spell that she is under.

I know her and Piper were extremely close, so Piper will probably have to be the one to talk to her to try and get back her memories. However, I am sure all 3 sisters are needed to break the spell.

klorel chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
hey, i like this, it's good. I like how you're incorporating the power developments into it, and the troubles that usually go along with it!
Dani Andrade chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I love it! Its awesome like everything you write! youre soo sweet! I always be there for you swettie!
Mony19 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Aww man

Please tell me Prue won't be evil. She is my favourite and it would be nice to not have her evil.

So I guess it isn't a nightmare but something that could happen.

Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
i enjoyed this story it is interesting keep up the good work. I love the chapter.
1naturewild1 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
awsome loved it cant wait till next chappie
Dani Andrade chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I loved it! its very nice anda original donr care about it
Mony19 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Interesting that so many of them are having this nightmare

kiwi chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
a okay start to the story but you need to get a beta!