Reviews for Flame from the Underground
brnkofeternity06 chapter 13 . 3/24
I love the ending of this chapter. Lol
Now please, please! Please update :D I would love to read more :) No really, I am hooked on your story. I was wondering why the chapter title was "Air Guitar" and then it ended that way. Lol I love it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 12 . 3/24
I swear! If what I think happened actually happened...! Please tell me that Dumbledore didn't tip off the Death Eaters so that Harry would come running to him! This is ridiculous. I really hope Lexi turns out alright. Let this pan out. PLEASE let this pan out.
I hope the next chapter is really good because you have me hooked on your story and no Chapter 14 yet. Please update soon :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 11 . 3/24
I totally believed Dom's bluff! I thought he had better control over his fire mage powers... great chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 10 . 3/24
No way! They actually kidnapped him under Jackson's nose? Wow. They've got some nerve! Lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 9 . 3/24
So shit's hitting the fan for the wizarding world, huh? I'm clicking the NEXT button. Wanna read more!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 3/24
I really hope that this turns out good. They're finally returning for Harry and he isn't there. Too bad, so sad. And I can't believe that it was LILY'S idea for Harry to be sent to her sister's. I'm really starting to hate her D:
brnkofeternity06 chapter 7 . 3/24
I'm loving this chapter. It's kinda rushed, seeing as how its already 1996 and you've covered Hogwarts and Todd... but I wanna hear more about Dominic (er, Harry) haha
Reading on! Can't wait to read more :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 6 . 3/24
So he's ten now? I am hooked on your story but I hope that there's a chapter 14 soon :DD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 5 . 3/24
:D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 3/24
This chapter was horrible. You had me crying my eyes out over here D:
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 3/24
I already like your story. I look forward to reading more. I hope you update soon :)
I'll shoot you in the kneecap for abandoning this..
K chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Ohh it's so sad I she'd I single tear *sniffsniff* ;(
deathdragon1871 chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
great story
fanofshenny chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Please update. I think this is a amazing story and I need to know what happens next