Reviews for If
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oooh, what a brilliant idea, having them almost!meet sometime in the distant past. I love that it's raining, too.
lilylynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Gorgeous! Makes you think about all the ifs in their and our lives!

Loved this! Thanks for sharing! :)
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
ok, so, heres the opening killer: "forcing thought to become solid words makes it all too real"

n then i found: "they bury it in a place where it can't be seen or heard, only felt"

n this 1 here:"They've both allowed that little word to creep in when they know they shouldn't, and let it plant its roots and grow out of control."

of course, theres more, from here:"He doesn't remember the day he bought a cup of tea ...to here:They would never know just how close they had come." my very favest killer part/ending/everything :) u r too good! i adored this lil killer 1 shot! its killer perfection, not only cos of the lines, but cos os the story telling, the anti-serendipity of it all n the bitter yet fluffy after taste it leaves u with after reading it. WOW! n thanks Light!
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
man. that last part of this story about how close they were to meet each other before was amazing. poignant. great job!
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Fantastic!

It really is all about the timing, and though they've "missed" each other in the past, soon their timing will be right. :)

Great job.

Dana
twentyfour.mad chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh wow, this was gorgeous.

I loved the whole idea, of how they almost met. Only "if" though- huh.

Love it!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow! That was great. A totally new take on their first time meeting each other, or not.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Fate! Just fate! If they met when they were younger would they be as close as they are now? Thanks for writing and sharing.
KayleighM chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh, I LOVE this! The premise, the thoughts of them coming so close and missing. Oh, I don't have any coherent thoughts that don't involve LOVE, AMAZING and BRILLIANT. xD
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aww, I LOVE this. That idea that they were so close to meeting each other before 'if' would have to become a factor. Aww. Great ficlet!
Honey204 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
What a wonderful story! It read so well, so fluidly. Sometimes I feel like their past is encompassed by "what if's" and their future by "if only's." Honestly, I love every story you come up with. Your ideas are always incredible, and this fic was great- going back to a time they almost met with the finale just around the corner. Great work!