Reviews for In which Jen helps Richmond with boy problems
Eleanor L chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
yeah goth-ness is the worst buzz-killer and thumbs up!
LydVicious chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Wouldn't have thought to put those two together, very nice :)
You may want to spellcheck before you upload, there were a couple of mistakes but I enjoyed it
Jim Moriarty chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
YES! Awesome 3 Thank you soo much!
Ophelia Havisham chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Ah, please update!

Roy/Richmond is a very interesting pairing. One most would never have thought of.

I'd love to see more.
Ophelia Havisham chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Oh, wow! Update soon!

Sorry I didn't read when you updated, but thanks for the chapter dedication (back when I was haunting shriek,and my picture was the Florence The Machine album cover.)

It's good. RIP Jim-Dear.
Momma Michelle chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
It was Jen! She loves Roy and won't share! ha ha ha.
Momma Michelle chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Okay Silent-Bob I thought about your second chaptor for a while and after reading your third I will finally get to it! (I'm sorry if this isn't useful at all by the way!) I think it would be interesting if way back at the start of chapter 2, you had Roy be less interested...almost completely uninterested but polite in response to poor Richmond's passionate moment and confession. Then perhaps you could have Roy's thought's return to that moment occassionally throughout the next week, and perhaps but the two together again for another awkward encounter...where Richmond makes another pass? Or maybe Roy happens by and protects Richmond from Kristoff! (I love that name by the way, ha ha it's perfect!) Eventually Roy might actually find himself drunk enough to feel experimental, only to be turned down by Richmond!

I know that's a lot of idea, and not a lot of response to your work...I do find that Roy's instant affection a little surprising. Nothing wrong it, this is fanfiction, so do whatever you want Silent-Bob! I support you! Personally I am dying to see Roy together with either Jen or myself. ha ha ha. Thanks for writing dude.
Ophelia Havisham chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Oh please write more!

Seriously, I love this! Not only is the plot really good but you're narrative is great too.

Please write more! You might have a life but I don't!
Momma Michelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I suppose I don't mind where this is going...Roy is so adorable who doesn't want to see him paired up? It's short and sweet Silent-Bob. Nicely written, in my humble opinion. I'm subscribing, I want to see what you do with this.