Reviews for Living After Death
warmestbloggerever chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wonderful!

I loved it. You really got the Ray and Alice/Kyla's thing.

I kind of understand why she just wanted death, but I think she would want her parents too... I don't know.

But I truly loved it. xoxo
vamplover87.9 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Like it
Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I wish this how the story end so the author could make another part.
Melissa1594 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow that was really exactly how Elizabeth Scott should have continued it. Anyways I know you said it was one-shot and everything but can you please continue it to atleast where she sees her parent. Please. is something i've wanted to see ever since i started reading the book.
screamXmeXaXLoveXsong chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
YOu should add on to the story. I would love to see Alice and Jake get together and the process he goes through to change his junkie ways into a sweet, caring guy to earn her trust. I think that would be a good storyline. And if you don't want too, would I have permission to take the story and give credit to you for the first chappie. I would just love to see the whole story go on.(: Message me or something.
marseelee chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is a really amazing story. You should really consider writing a new chapter! I love this story, and you're the only Person who's made a good fanfiction about it. Please continue this :)
Tab96 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This was really, really, really good!

I wish this wasn't a one shot, but I liked how your style of writing was similar to the book.
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
wow. but one thing confuses me... "Alice" was not able to talk like an older girl, instead Ray made her Talk like she was 6. did you want her to sound older?
Mangamonster.0 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Really great story hope there is more!
NellieTodd chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
At last they add a section for this book to this site! i've had some songfics for this book in my mind for awhile, but i didn't want to just put it up under misc.

anyway, i loved reading this! most say she died at the end; but i do picture her with jake in some way or another! The writing was intense, kept in the story's style very well!

glad to meet another fan of the book!

-NellieTodd