Reviews for Almost Perfect, Almost Yours
stephrob92 chapter 45 . 9/25
Well, now I'm a sobbing mess. That was beautiful. I usually avoid Pureblood Hermione stories, because it just seems too far away from the way Ms. Rowling wrote that character. But I'm very happy I read this one, it's wonderful. Thank you.
stephrob92 chapter 35 . 9/25
I love the way you use flashback sequences to fill in the story.
stephrob92 chapter 27 . 9/24
I love this story...it made me cry. And I just want to slap Draco. (Always a sign of a well written Dramione)
TANGINA ANG SAKIT

hi. sorry. i just cursed in filipino. fuck. this fucking chapter. fUCK. :-(
SnowPrincess144 chapter 50 . 9/2
This story has put me through so many emotions because of your amazing descriptive writing. Of all the Dramione stories I have read, ( which is at least four or five because Ive just recently got into the ship...) this one...this beautifully written, very emotional, and probably the most romantic story I have ever read in my entire eighteen years of living (besides The Great Gatsby and Flipped), has completely captured my heart and also because of this story I am now a fully devoted shipper of Dramione! Keep writing beautiful stories like this one and hopefully have one published one day! ( But considering how incredibly late I am to read this story, you might already have a book published by now. But if not, I hope I didn't jinx you and I apologize for my long message..! ;) )
rissa.katharine1 chapter 1 . 8/26
Torturing animals First sign of a serial killer.
I totally love this ngaun ko lang nabasa pero im crying my heart out
You know, someone insulted me for being a hardcore Dramione supporter.I gave her the link to this story of yours,and now... all she reads is i want to thank you author,not only for presenting your readers with such a prolific piece of work but also for holding the ability to make one's perspective take a complete 180 degree you,thank you so very much
I don't think i have enough words to compliment this story,whatever I say will just...not be enough...So I'd like to draw the ending line one last thing,each and every chapter of this story is saved on both my phone,and my
anon chapter 45 . 8/3
this chpter suck -.- it too long for a letter, the contents is basically things that we already know, and some memories from their past, but from Draco's pov. it's kind of unrealistic for me. there's no feels in chapter so i just read not even half of, im getting bored and i just have to skip, I'm so disappointed with this chapter. but other than that this story is amazing i cant wait to finish it. you're an amazing writer!
HogwartsNewsie92 chapter 50 . 7/28
Oh my goodness this was incredible. I cried so much throughout the story...it was so well written and I loved the flow of it! Dracos character development was amazing. Through all the bad he was in couldn't help but love him (but that's partly because I'm obsessed with him and he can do no wrong) haha gah! I can't get over it. I'm so sad it over! And theo! Ugh I balled my eyes out like a little baby. Love love love. Thank you for this beautiful masterpiece. Now onto more of your stories!
Will Draco be mean till the end of the story? Cause that would be a bit weird.
WiseGirlGeek chapter 50 . 7/14
This was so sweet... thank you for writing this.
jokefools chapter 1 . 7/13
I found this story when I was searching for Pureblood!Hermione since I think it would be really interesting to see how that works. After all, Hermione is far from being Pureblood and that to see it in that perspective, it's fascinating. On how Draco will react or deal with it.

In this story, she's not really a Pureblood (or at least at first), but I still like it because of how you write Draco and Hermione's relationship. I love how it progress. Like at first it was really sweet, pure and innocent. But as it goes, it become more mature and obviously not innocent anymore. To the point that it becomes something that can be considered pretty bad in every single way. There's violents, emotional manipulation (or something like that) and more mature related stuff.

I was actually hoping that Hermione will escape and run away and that Draco have to find her, but in the end it didn't really happen, so I was a little frustrated there. But I perfectly understand why it didn't. I love all the characters, even her first mother haha. Her father and Brother is fine too. Anyway, it's amazing and it's definitely one of my favourite.
blackbloodywolf chapter 50 . 7/6