Reviews for Almost Perfect, Almost Yours
I finished this fanfic in a couple of days because I loved reading it! Thank you for the awesome read, this is probably one of the best I've read and it made me cry multiple times! I'm sure that I'm going to read this fanfic over and over again
FutureMrs.Lewis chapter 5 . 3/14
I check your profile, and I couldn't find the pic with Hermione as a beauxbatons student, could you send me the link? Thanks, great story so far!
Another perfect dracmionie story. But this one has to be my favorite
Taj chapter 50 . 3/8
Just finished reading this story for the third time (Only this fiction could make me done that so far) and I know by then it will be 4th 5th 6th... and so on time soon. It's very touching story I've ever read so far. I love your writing. You are excellent writing. Don't ever stop writing. Please don't care any one/haters saying that Hermione is too OOC, if they want to read non OOC Hermione they should read the original Harry Potter itself by now they should not be here in fanfiction site. It's your story you can do anything you want with these characters and I love every minute of it you portrayed Draco Hermione and Theo's character so well. You have done a very very good story. Only one thing I annoy the most in this story is the time that Draco bang that bitch Hestic or whatever name I don't want to remember at all in front of Hermione. I hate every minute of it when reading.

And don't forget that many people here are waiting for your unfinished story. Please update soon I am waiting for ages.
LoveMyRomance chapter 50 . 2/16
You made me cry. This story is just so beautiful and don't listen to the haters. Its perfect.
RedPLG chapter 32 . 1/28
So it's been three days since I've found your story, and suddenly I remembered that I haven't given a review :D This is one of the most beautiful creations I have ever read. And instead of reviewing for Clinical Chemistry, binabasa ko 'to hahaha Oh, and please do update your other story. We are definitely loving your talent :)
HPFanDramione chapter 6 . 1/16
You're a great writer even though English is not your language. And best of all, you're a Christian. Being a Christian and a Dramione shipper myself, this is the best Dramione fanfic I've ever read.
Vio chapter 45 . 1/5
Wow, Draco, I didnt know you are able to put your whole letter into a entire chapter

Ps Good work BelleOfSummer. You are an exellent writer.
Peppei chapter 45 . 1/3
omgg draco's letter ;-; omg so many feels
JilyForever13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Dear Belle,
This is actually not about the story I am currently reviewing at. I personally think that you are an amazing writer, and I wouldn't be surprised if you become just as famous and good as Jane Auston and Shakespear. I am only eleven and I have already written two books and am well into my third. And as you are probably a lot older than me, I think that is an eleven year old can do it, you can as well. When you publish your book, please give me the title. I want to read it!
Love,
JilyForever13
SR chapter 45 . 11/9/2014
Waow, most beautiful letter I've ever read in my life... You're a really gifted writer, carry on.
catslovesushi chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
This is a cute start so far.
normaj chapter 50 . 9/7/2014
Absolutely brilliant!
suppy chapter 45 . 8/27/2014
so oh draco!
suppy chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
omg you made tom & emma as harmione's that is soooo u 4 that.
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »