Reviews for Almost Perfect, Almost Yours
gooeystar83 chapter 18 . 12/6/2021
Draco's world is going to be shattered when he finds out Hermione is Muggle-born... oh, boy...
nif-ravenpuff chapter 31 . 11/8/2021
I really love your writing and what a creative story you’ve crafted. I feel bad having to walk away from it for now. The characterizations are going places that aren’t good for me. I hope I can regroup and come back to finish this some day.
Deljah chapter 1 . 9/26/2021
Thanks for sharing your story
h i g h r e e v e n n chapter 50 . 9/22/2021
This story made feel so many emotions at once, its wonderful, i adore this story so much, thank you thank you for this
h i g h r e e v e n n chapter 50 . 9/22/2021
This story gave me so much emotion at once it was wonderful, i adore this story so much, thank you thank you for this
h i g h r e e v e n n chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
i can't believe this story was made nine years ago and still makes me cry whenever i reread it.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/13/2021
This is so beautiful.
Machandelboom chapter 45 . 9/2/2021
I imagine riding a hippogriff would be akin to the way my emotions skyrocketed and plummeted while reading your imaginative story. Draco's letter had me reaching for tissues. What a unique skill you have of strumming up emotions with words.
1MrsDracomalfoyme chapter 8 . 7/3/2021
I can tell that me and Adrian aren’t going to get along
1MrsDracomalfoyme chapter 3 . 7/3/2021
That first kiss was the best first kiss I have seen not to dramatic and not to little perfection
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 2 . 7/1/2021
Cuteness overload!
KittAnn chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
this was absolutely perfect. the twist is really, really nice.
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 6/10/2021
This my number 1 Dramione stories I love. The story is so hot and the lemon delicious. I love this type of story when Hermione at draco mercy and Draco too at her. Re read so many times and never bored
Aurora Draco Malfoy chapter 32 . 5/30/2021
I don't like this. Hermione is so weak and she just falls for Draco again when he what fucks her.
He has no problem doing that with other girls even in front of her. Man whore
And what about Theo. He said he will wait for her. And she just forgets about him.
I don't like this Hermione. She even forgets about Ginny
Andie Tonks chapter 29 . 5/14/2021
I've decided that I hate the way things are turning. Its too bloody disturbing. Draco was never meant to be a killer. Its too OOC. And Ginny dying really made me furious. Harry has lost enough and now he even lost her. I admit, this story was well written, but I would've preferred it to be less angsty. Sorry.
2,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »