Reviews for Almost Perfect, Almost Yours
Iheartbooks394 chapter 8 . 11/26
EWWW wtf Adrian!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 3 . 11/26
Sweet Autumn Dreamer chapter 50 . 11/21
Ohmygosh this fanfic is really something! I absolutely love your story. Draco and Hermione were adorable as kids, it's like they're inside their little bubble and anything is possible, they were just so innocent and sweet. Their reunion in Hogwarts got me smiling and wondering what will happen once he found out the truth I thought this was just gonna be like the usual stories, kill he-who-must-not-be-named, etc etc, but I just cant believe how terrifyingly brilliant your mind works. I admit that I almost stopped reading your story during Draco's dark times, it was just so intense and a little bit scary, but curiousity won and I continued reading. I actually thought that Draco cant be saved as I advance through the story, but in the "Dear Hermione" chapter, got to admit, you won me over. Cant stop crying, had to stop a couple of times to contain the tears, but every time I return to reading, still cried. This is actually my first time to give a review, and I just wanna thank you for sharing this fanfic with us )
I really enjoyed the story. Ignore the unfavorable reviews. Whilst they are entitled to their opinion, I don't particularly agree with them. I agree that Hermione was a bit OOC but I think it fit in line with the story and how she was raised with him the context of the story. My only complaint is that she was too perfect and EVERY guy fell for her.

I DO think Dramione had a heartbreakingly beautiful love story. That is not to say I agreed with all the parts and characterizations of it. But if one understands the psyche of these two individuals and who they are in the other persons lives and how they affect one another it is easier to understand. Doesn't mean it's not unpleasant. Not everyone is "self-aware". You can point of the problems of other people and their relationship while not really seeing it in yourself or your own relationship. So I think that no matter how dark and demented Draco went in Hermione's mind he was always the little boy by the pond. And that's hard to let go. She really tried to for awhile. But it's hard. (Again, I felt like Hermione was a bit of a martyr in the Fic, but I actually like that whereas I know others don't). It's hard sill loving someone and knowing their a monster.

Also, I think you use way too many metaphors and similes that sometimes it's distracts from the main story.

But I think this idea is creative and I really loved it. One of my favorite Dramione stories because of how different it is. And how it reminded me of Kdramas I like to watch.

But I know it's not everyone's cup of tea and some people don't like the story. And that's okay. Just don't be mean and leave rude reviews. The writer obviously worked really hard on this and did their research. Even if you didn't like it, you can click the 'x' button. I know I've read my share of fics I've hated wih every fiber of my being, but I realize there's a person on the other side of the computer who has given a piece of their time for free to write this so constructive criticism is nice, but understand the writers writing decisions and how it lines up with the story before leaving a hurtful review. :(
I want her with Theo. :(
I genuinely feel that all of the people saying that Draco and Hermione's love was just so heartbreakingly beautiful need to think about seeing a therapist. If you actually think that it is okay for a man to be running a women's life, dictating when she can and cannot get pregnant, killing her best friend, and emotionally abusing her, you honestly need help. Because that's not love. Y'all should know better.
Leti0422 chapter 50 . 9/23
I loved this story so much! I just finished it and it was perfect. It was sad for a little bit but definitely was worth it for the ending. Even though Theo's death was really devastating.
Odestalove chapter 15 . 8/30
The story is good so far.
but it should be Draco/OC
I mean the girl here is not our Hermione Granger..Not at all.. Its really matter how good your story is. She is nothing like Hermione..
i am reading it by considering her as someone else but still its quite disturbing.
loveroax chapter 50 . 8/29
Very good.
Gj chapter 50 . 8/12
I donno if you will be reading this review as it has almost been three years since you finished the fic. But i just had to commend you on the brilliant fic. The idea behind the plot was very fresh and engaging.
God i literally cried a lot when i read Theo's death .
In most of the dramione fics that i like Theo always suffers. He either dies in the end or the story ends with him giving up his love for his mate. Its just heartbreaking for me because his character is always put down while others get a happy ending. Isolation is one of my fav alongside your fic. In both the fics theo dies and i cry alot.
But anyway the whole characterisation and plot was amazing.
Thank you for this brilliant fic.
Dauntless4eva chapter 50 . 8/10
Omg this is so amazing! Definitely one of my favourite dramione fanfics. I love this so much ahh the feels
xItachi-lover18 chapter 50 . 8/6
I just reread your beautiful story! Crying and smiling again... please make kore Dramione stories, you are really good at it :D
AdeleineAxy chapter 50 . 8/1
This is a great fic! It even made me shed a few tears but it was worth it because I was smiling like a goofy idiot in some parts too. This could actually be a good stand-alone fic in like a world-war/civil-war era and you could get it published!
amazingmee chapter 50 . 7/31
In the first 25 chapters I loved how you portrayed Draco he was very much the git that we see in the books buts with a adorable twist to him. I mean the scene of him and Hermione kissing under the rain or him giving her a piggyback ride, so incredibly sweet. After that it turns into a darker upset kinda of Draco that was a major turn off to how he was first portrayed.
Beautiful story :)