Reviews for Almost Perfect, Almost Yours
Guest in Europe chapter 50 . 6/23
A really good story. I almost gave up when the descent into madness got going and it started to sound like an abusive relationship, but I saw the reviews were positive and stuck with it. There is almost a sense of ancient Roman madness to the whole thing and I guess you hav echoed Helen of Troy too... very interesting.
I think you're not writing in your first language, so this is even more remarkable, despite the weird preposition use here and there.
Thank you.
smileyluvstwilight chapter 45 . 6/9
OMG this chapter broke my heart. I'm actually sobbiinh soooo hard! How did you manage to write such utter perfection and redemption *sobs even louder*.

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEE !
froamhorse chapter 45 . 6/7
OMG! My heart! My soul!
SmokeyBolt chapter 29 . 5/23
OML I *heart emoticon* LOVE THIS SONG! ps thx for introducing new songs to me! Love them, love the story!
pianomouse chapter 50 . 5/20
Thank you for sharing your lovely story. I found it today and I laughed, cried and even snorted a few times. You have left me with a smile on my face and in my heart, thank you.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 50 . 5/9
Such an intense story!
Inggita chapter 15 . 5/1
May I first congratulate you on writing the heartfelt emotion between Draco and Hermione? :) totally can understand the mixed complicated feeling happens in their situation.
I get that their age are considered young for the complexity of the emotions - but I suppose wizarding maturity age are different, plus I guess heavy war will do that to you.

So congratulations again! I cant put down your story - and I LOVE how you include a soundtrack at the bottom of each chapter.

Keep in writing, dont give up! People will always have opinion on anything, including on your story, but you did a good job! So keep writing wonderful story and keep be better! :)
everglow156 chapter 28 . 4/27
this will be the death of me
everglow156 chapter 26 . 4/27
i prefer james arthur
everglow156 chapter 25 . 4/27
wahhhhhhhhhhh
Nina chapter 11 . 4/24
Was a good plot line even though the arranged marriage thing was predictable. It just didn't hold my interest.
Nina chapter 5 . 4/22
"She had definitely grown into a beautiful woman."
She's 13/14 years old. Not a woman.

What I liked about your story at first was that they were children. So sweet and innocent in their relationship but you have them acting like 20 year olds now. Not the innocent 14 year olds that they are. It makes lazy writing to give them emotions, thoughts, bodies and attitudes of adults rather than the CHILDREN they are
Nina chapter 4 . 4/22
I just couldn't get passed the first section.

Not only is Draco hung over after a night of getting drunk but he has a random girl he doesn't know in his bed the next morning. But he's 13/14 years old? Seriously? FOURTEEN? What 13 year old gets drunk and has sex today, let alone in the 90s? Most guys don't even hit puberty until ages 13/14 and here he is having sex with 13/14 year old girls. What's sad is that it OBVIOUSLY wasn't his first time having sex. He's so blasé about it at 14 that he doesn't even care to know her name.

One of these days you'll have children and pray that they're not getting drunk and having sex at 13. This is just a incompletely unrealistic picture you're painting. It's a picture of a 20 year old. Not a very young teenager.
DramioneTomione chapter 8 . 4/3
INCEST!
katemckenna84 chapter 17 . 3/6
So of course I don't like angry Draco but I have to say this chapter was pretty cool. I think it was a 'realistic' (or as real as it can be) way to get back at the girls without using physical torture. It was still soul crushing and enough of a deterrent (I hope?!) that they won't do it again. I can imagine that's how they'd retaliate in canon- very slytherin!
2,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »