Reviews for Almost Perfect, Almost Yours
Mmmmm i can smell the foreshadowin thick in the air! Yum! But seriously, this is so much better than any other stories I've read. Either Draco is suddenly a complete sweetheart who frolicks with muggleborns in praries or Hermione is some snobbish brat. It's really refreshing to see the characters be actual characters rather than caricatures.
Nooo;-; i hate being right! I feel bad for Adrian... Even though what he did was wicked and i feel worse for Hermione and Draco, i still feel for Adrian...ah well
I feel like (even though my guessing of the plot literally will do nothing) Hermione IS a muggleborn or halfblood, but was found and brought into the Pucey family from the muggle park from the 1st chappie? And since they're not blood related Adrian is actually in love with her? Or maybe I'm just being dramatic and reading way too much into it Either way, i love this story. The writing is so beautiful and the way you describe things makes me wanna cry in nostalgia of things that were never mine3 absolutely beautiful
Read this story twice years ago and today going for a third time ...thank you again for writing
pixelbun1 chapter 50 . 7/5
warning: lots of angst, emotional abuse, weird messed up possessive mildly abusive "boyfriend" behaviour, poetic flashbacks(too many)... but has a happy ending. If you are looking for a comfortable Dramione, this is not for you.
This was brilliant, truly. You have a very special way with words, so descriptive it reminds me of classic literature. I loved the characters, their emotions and hardships. You conveyed everything beautifully. Thank You!
lightelm6623 chapter 50 . 6/16
THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST FANFIC IVE EVER READ REALLY 10/10 IT REALLY BROKES MY HEART BUT ALSO GIVES U BUTTERFLIES LIKE REALLY YALL SHOUKD READ THISSSSSS
Anon202 chapter 50 . 6/12
Um ok...Wow. Your writing is holy freaking fucking good, and it definitely made this an worthwhile read, but to be honest Hermione and Draco's toxic relationship seemed a little too unredeemable for my tastes. That being said, I love the way you develop Draco as a child to a death eater, I just wish Hermione had fallen for him,he died instead of Theo, and had him be a martyr of the cause. I don't normally review, but your writing is amazing, and I wanted to put in my two cents.
Dracocholate chapter 23 . 6/10
whaat an intense chapter.
how could you write like thattt? howw?!
seriously, i really imagine being in that room, in that situation with them, seeing draco, seeing hermione, feeling the thick air as soon as draco come to see hermione. tell mee how you could write like thaat?!
Tilty.bbb chapter 50 . 6/9
This was a fantastic read well done
avonluxfeu chapter 50 . 5/25
Wow..

I honestly had to take a few days away from this story before I can leave a somewhat comprehensive review and not type a blubbering mess!

The plot of the story is so unique and I am beyond captured and enthralled by this story. The fact that you don't overly prolong the story just for the sake of continuing it is admirable. I felt like the pacing of the overall plot is spot on. I, personally, don't feel like you drag out or rush certain points of the story. You did a very good job!
As for the characterizations, I do have to admit that I was a bit hesitant after reading the few chapters at the beginning of this story, since Hermione is so OOC, but then I remind myself that this is an AU and you gave us plenty of explanation in the story itself in addition to your ANs. And Draco, oh Draco.. I know that I'm biased but I love him. I enjoy the fact that your characters have flaws, but none of them are dramatically flawed, you know? They're realistic, believable and refreshingly very very human. You manage to make me fall in love and relate to them and that's what I expect from a story. I can go on and on about the characters in your story (I haven't even mentioned Adrian and Theo, and those two.. Ugh! I have no words for them), but this review would be a foot long.
From the grammatical standpoint, I really have nothing to complain about. If (and that's a very big IF) there's any errors, I honestly don't see them as I was so immersed in the story.

All in all, this story took me on an emotional rollercoaster. I was angry, I was sad, I shed too many tears, my eyes were swollen and I had to stop reading to collect myself sometimes. This story was beyond my expectations! It was artfully thought out and expertly delivered. I would thoroughly recommend this story and I truly believe that this story deserves more recognition. Almost Perfect, Almost Yours is definitely going to be on my Favorites List!

Thank you BelleOfSummer for writing and delivering this story. Thank you also for the Betas that helped bring this story to life. :)

Keep flourishing,

AVLX
catalina05 chapter 50 . 5/15
Your story was one of the 1st I read when I join the FF. I fell in love with your story but back then I didn't add your story to my favorites because I didn't know how to lol and just yesterday I found your story again and i fell in love with it again. This is one of my favorites story's .
Cindyrainyday chapter 50 . 5/8
No matter how many times I reread it, I love it all the same. Though I sometime felt sorry for Theo, I still truely happy that Draco eventually won over Hermione. After all the wrong they concerted, they are right be with together.
I love the tension and conflict in the story. Hermione couldn't resist Draco even if she tried, just as Draco to Hermione. It's just like destiny, their fates designed that way. I'm so addicted to such of story, unconditional love, star-crossed lover, and among all kinds of it yours best.
Your Hermione was so different from the book, but I think is totally reasonable. Because she grown up a thorough different way, and the environment is an important aspect to model who we are. Besides, I love this soft, delicated, and flawed Hermione. If all the same, whats fun left.
All in all, thank you for created such unique story and thank you for sharing!
Violet97mc chapter 45 . 4/21
His letter to Hermione is gut wrenchingGoodness, he such a beautiful soul even though he’s done so many horrible things; but the things he’s done, he done to protect Hermione and their son. I’m in tears
Orange101 chapter 6 . 4/15
this is the best story I've heard! So sad, made me cried several times...
2,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »