Reviews for Poop Something to do with Fever
MariaMcAndrew chapter 1 . 3/14
Look; I will not post a hate comment, because you made this to entertain yourself, see how riled up people will get.

Well, you only made yourself look stupid, honestly. What is on the Internet, stays there, so you might regret this story later, might not, but either way, you made a fool of yourself, and only wasted a couple seconds of people's day.

I'm eleven and I know that much.
BTW look up my name on , just do it.
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Um.. Thanks for the info?
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Cool Story Bro
Chi-Chiwawa chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I find it hilarious how some people are so ridiculous that they have the audacity to write something so stupid.
Froggylover4281 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Uh, what the heck? What does this have to do with Fever 1793?
BoomerangFlower123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Seriously? For one thing, Fever 1793 was a great book. You just totally dissed it. For one last thing, it has to do with Fever because the Fever caused it sometimes. That's not something to laugh about.
So-So-Spacecase chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
What the hell...
GeminiGemelo chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
... Really? That was completely unrelated to the book.

Twin
jkrghfkrs.lthjp chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
what a dumb thing to put on , this is suppose to be about BOOKS! think about hat you want to wrte First.
beautifullifex3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is so stupid that Kristen Stewart would star in it ;]
Annabeth Lovegood chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Thanks for the info. BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FEVER 1793!

you just dissapionted people who were eager to read the story LIKE ME!
YesILoveMyHorse chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
So, one day, I was browsing through a list of fandoms and I thought "Oh Hey, I've read that one!" So I clicked on the link to Fever1793, and THIS is what they give me.

That was disturbing. WHY? WHY would anyone be bored or deranged enough to write that? I don't get it.

But just while I'm here (because I'll be leaving asap), if anyone wants to read a decent story, you should check out some of mine...

Peace out, YesILoveMyHorse
jm chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
why did u write that! it had NOTHING to do with fever 1793!
kk chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is hilarious but it has nothing to do with the book lol
RumbleRoarluvsmagic chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Whats wrong with you? Um just wondering if someone like dropped u on ur head wen u were a baby... GET OFF OF FRICKING FANFICTION! YOU HAVE NO TALENT