Reviews for There's No More Room in the Bloody Inn!
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
OMG ur totally from england! thats fricking awesome! i love the awesome smexy scenes! fangirls4evah!
Jayshock chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
So she burned the power line?
amahoganyTARDIS chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
Not a cliffhanger! I want to know what happens!
Som1 chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
Bro this is awesome!

Is the curl at the end the thing that Italy gets?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
Ireland just got more badass! She's so awesome, she can't leave!
amahoganyTARDIS chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
Oh my goodness! This chapter made me laugh so much! Ireland finally got Switzerland! And I loved how Matthew and Gilbert werew kissing and then everyone just barged in with their own partner! This is so funny and I can't wait for the next chapter! (I am so listening to Gay Bar because of the note at the end)
ninjagiraffes234 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011

not an amv, but it is a slideshow thing with awesome pictures

idk if the link'll work or not, but if it doesn't, you can go to youtube, then type in "aph american boy" it should be the first one...

btw, awesome chapter XD

gotta love a little bit of sexy times
Jayshock chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
When did McDonalds start making chips? WOOT ORGY!
Meirin618 chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
did mattie and gil get mega cock-blocked? omg _ ouch *soul flies away*
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
Happy Coachella Music and Arts Festival weekend to everyone! (It's a music festival here in California. I saw the simulcast of Flogging Molly's performance on Friday, and they were so awesome!)

Who was the girl with Switzerland that wasn't Ireland?

Yay! The State of Massachusetts! The first Dropkick Murphys song I listened to!

Uh-oh! It's France! Hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband, because France will rape everyone in the house.
PruCanFanGal chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
Okay. So, I love you.

You have to hurry up the next few chapters because despite everything you say, you do not fail at writing hot PruCan

please continue
Knight The Cat chapter 16 . 3/23/2011

YEEESSSS! [squeals and glomps Brit]

I LOVE IT!~~~~~
Jayshock chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
Sun cream? U mean sunscreen?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
Yay! I get one England! Do I get Ireland, too?

I saw the English dub refrence! XD

Ireland, what keeps happening to your awesome music taste? You're now singing a Britney Spears song! A few chapters ago, you sang a Flogging Molly song (fun fact: the new Flogging Molly album comes out in ten days! I'm excitied)! What happened? I thought you loved Irish punk rock as much as I do!
amahoganyTARDIS chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
I loved this chapter~! I like the idea of Mattie having to sit on Gil's lap because his bear is a perve!