Reviews for Woman of action
Luz Mercado chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Beautiful this is how it should have been kudos to you.
EmayaShipper4eva chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Greatest ending ever! Loved it!
Xaphyre chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
oh god! this is how it sould have ended! I only discovered LHDP like five hours ago and I'm already addicted to this couple! their story was beautiful, and having it end the way it ended was a tragedy.. love this alternate ending, it was everything I was looking for.. add you in favs/follows !
CJ4Eva chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
A great read. Thoroughly enjoyed its ending ;)
DeAnna chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great twist. I still refuse to watch the second part of the wedding. Too painful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
woooooooooooooooooooooooooow!
mionecv chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh, boy. I have such a hard time coming to terms with the many versions of a happy ending written out there for them. Going to med school myself I can see how it was going to be the closest to impossible you can get for her to survive that shot, and it's just so sad.

It was a good story though. You got me imagining an immobile Pepa dressed up in her wedding dress, drenched in blood and staring out at nowhere, going over and over again her decision in her head, retracing every action and questioning herself if it was the right thing to do. That would be very Pepa.

And Silvia, the always logic-forensic Silvia, concluding Pepa must've killed herself because she surely wasn't going to survive. I had to laugh when I noticed where you were going with that, that was amusing.

Didn't buy the renewal of the vows though. It's definately something that would've happened in LHdP, and it would just be one of the absurdities of the series that I would just throw to the back of my head.

Apart from that it was a very nicely written story. Thank you for sharing :)
Mistyblue Jane chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was much happier than the original. Love the way you wrote Pepa, the woman of action. Keep it up :)
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 2/26/2011