Reviews for Malfoys and their Mates - M rated Version
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 123 . 5/7
Lovedthis chapter! They smoked need to learn more about Pixie Power! I think the adults are so fearful they could causes disease with their lack of knowledge!

Love the story no matter what you write!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 120 . 5/7
Darlin', I love this story! I have so much respect for you because you're talented, diligent and kind!
Draco Malfoy is a pathetic vile little racist who never did anything beneficial, If he was a Veela and Hermione was unfortunate enough to be his mate then she would cut off his dick and throw it to Buckbeak.
Daboop Jones chapter 50 . 3/16
ok im this far, but does this ever go into their hogwarts years?
Glorioux chapter 36 . 3/2
Hi, i would like to answer a couple reviews. I was raised by nanny, it was nice since my parents were indifferent. I would have preferred otherwise. The children, here, worked. The parents were there all the time, so having one person to help watch several children is not bad. Remus assist4e but he was also a teacher. No where in here says the parents were not attent to the children. Parents aren’t infallible and they make mistakes. I am sorry to say children with good instincts might hurt wild animal in pain. The children, here are young, but they might have been later taught good lessons.

The leashes are a joke, in a way. I am not fan of them, though I think they are useful. I know many women who detest them, but we live in a free society where everyone is allowed to have their opinion. About seat belts, I agree they are 100% required. They the children. And, yes, young children benefit from restrain in crowded places. Too many chances for tragedy otherwise.

Buy the way, i had a bad accident which left me disabled, mobility impaired. I can walk, with crutches, and more that once, young children, running free, have pushed me, even in escalators while the parents are too busy to keep an eye on them. So if anyone thinks I am an advocate of wild children, or uncaring parents, they are wrong.

However, children are children, they will do many things and take risks. This story is not a moral lesson; but I try. Much love.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 112 . 2/25
As a?lways this story is amazing and a true delight!

I just finished rereading it and patch mg up through the thos last chapter!

Thank you so much for continuing it!

I hope they can ure Narcissa and Draco soon! I really want Marissa to have another child ad long as Lucky a doesn't die of a heart attack!

HappY Writing, Stay Safe and Well!
lrmorena chapter 123 . 2/23
This was exciting!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 70 . 2/23
You're amazing as is this wonderful story!
Lisa Clark1 chapter 123 . 2/21
oh my can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you are doing well.
SarannWrapp chapter 43 . 2/21
so, you wrote parents that had a missing troupe of toddlers/preschoolers in an extensive amd dangerous house who chose to have sex and sleep for an entire night before really searching for said troupe of very young children? seriously? i wanted to see where you went with this, but that jumped the shark.
irishblue69 chapter 123 . 2/20
I am enjoying this story so much. I read it every so often and then I lose track of it. Then I come back and binge read it again. Keep writing and I will keep reading. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
jacob144evertaylor chapter 122 . 2/2
Please update this story just makes my day I’ve read it three times already
please write next chapter. love this story, keep rereading it every time hoping to read more
sas219 chapter 1 . 12/29/2023
I love this story! I can’t wait for an other chapter
Emrys007 chapter 48 . 6/22/2023
I like the story, but dang you add a lot of lemons! like its ok now n then but I wanna move on to them growing up and stuff. 7/10 it is good but entire chapters are lemons and progress is slow cus of it
1,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »