Reviews for BTDTL Vol 8: The Magic of Five
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
COOL! Another Sora?
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Oh boy, wonder how Pantyhose is gonna change the events coming too.
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Soooooooooo Cool :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Oh wow, Pantyhose is gonna be a problem in the future, but for who?
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Cutetitleforthe ep, can't wait for more :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
COol! Just checking thisw out, but want to read more and learn more. Especially about this "forsaken one" and the Rainbow of Lightwill no doubt be a bother to the HEartless. XD
Cylon One chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
That was yet another really awesome adventure for Sora and his friends of the KH crew.

Give it five stars.

And numbers of members of that crew just seem to keep growing with their latest.

Swear if this keeps their group will end up eventually becoming an organization.

Whether you hold a keyblade or not.

Thanks again for such awesomeness in this adventure.

Next one sounds good with what’s coming in it.

Space Battleship Yamato.

Real classic there.
Shade the Bat chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
Agreed, Yamato is one of the best.

Another fic down: your a machine! :D
Kaishin Briefs chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
the series that started Space Battleship Yamato (1974) · Space Cruiser Yamato (1977) · Space Battleship Yamato II (1978) · Wakusei Robo Danguard Ace (1977) · Arrivederci Yamato (1978) - Space Pirate Captain Harlock (1978-9) - Galaxy Express 999 (1978-81)

1980s Queen Millennia (1981-2) · Arcadia of My Youth (1982) · Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX (1982-3) · Final Yamato (1983)

1990s The Cockpit (1993) · Queen Emeraldas (1998)

2000s Maetel Legend (2001) · Cosmo Warrior Zero (2001) · The Galaxy Railways (2003) · Space Symphony Maetel (2004)

Manga Submarine Super 99 (1970) · Gun Frontier (1972) · Galaxy Express 999 (1974) · Space Pirate Captain Harlock (1979) · Harlock Saga (1999) · Great Yamato (2001) · Arei no Kagami (2001)

That is going to be something.
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
Nice ending. Good touch to this chapter. Love the ending and how L. Lawlett is going to try and bring Maleficent to Justice. Sweet so Nikolai and Katarina are going to be forced to be married. All i know is that with them out of commission who's going to lead? FYI, when is The Yamato Encounter going to come out? by the way nice Appearance by Aqua and Ansem the Wise.
Shade the Bat chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
Better late than never :D

Awesome threat: Telling his mom. lol

Great chap as always, cant wait for the epilouge.
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
So this is the end nice touch. So what's going to happen next? Now that Phobos is a mere mortal and Elyon is in charge, one thing is for certian, the Adventure is going to get interesting.
eddog2323 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Not bad. Have you ever thought of a digimon, pokemon, code lyoko, and Tokyo mew mew crossover? And when will the story going to return to alfea? Keep up the good work and hope to see the next story soon.
Shire Folk chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Something's been bugging me for a while now about the whole memory thing with Namine fixing their memories. Why would everyone besides Will have forgotten that they were all friends, or everyone else's names? Cartoon-wise, Will was the new girl and the other four were already friends before the science fair, so just having a feeling that they knew each other but completely forgetting their names seems pretty huge when their memory is a blank only AFTER the science fair.

And dude, you did not need to include a note about finding the name of Kairi's Keyblade on Wikipedia. Everybody and their mother who has cared has played Birth By Sleep by now, we've all gone through Aqua's story, we've all seen her get that Keyblade after she and Mickey save cute wittle Kaiwi, and we've all learned of its name. Did you retcon it from something else earlier in the story? Because I can't remember. And even if you did have to look it up on Wikipedia, you did not need to break up the flow of the story just to tell us that. Completely random information that could have been saved for an A/N at the end.

Still, about freaking time that Elyon learned the truth, but now they'll be fighting that Wamphyri Lord so that probably won't go over all peachy even with a new Keyblade Wielder.

About that, is Tess going to take up Kairi's offer and get her scars removed? And when she took off all her clothes, did she take off everything everything, or at least leave on her underwear? No matter how much she wanted to shock Elyon out of it, I doubt that she still would have taken absolutely everything off for all to see.

But now that she IS a Keyblade Wielder, I can see Riku going home with a girlfriend.

And Katrina's still there, knocked out...

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You