Reviews for Pure Revelations
MillieD chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Lol so far it's a win! Edward made me giggle all through the chapter.
cctwilight chapter 96 . 9/13/2014
Enjoyed the story!
DestinyBaker96 chapter 75 . 9/13/2014
Getting better and better ugh it's 12 AM and I can't stop reading! Oh, and it's Bella's birthday today (sep 13) :D
crazy62 chapter 96 . 9/11/2014
Wow one of the absolutely best fanfics I have read so far and I have read a lot just check my favorites list. Thank you so much for sharing if your still around in our fanfic world!
Guest chapter 60 . 9/6/2014
Now my prediction is that Aro is slowly turning them into vampires! Gotta keep reading!
Rose chapter 96 . 9/4/2014
Such an awesome story!you are an amazing writer. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/4/2014
So I'm all the way to chapter 41.

I think:

1. They do have several traits of a cult-and saying you're not a cult doesn't make you less of one.
2. Their bodies are being controlled by Aro and VI, which is probably short for Volterra, Inc. or Volturi, Inc.
3. The women do not have periods so that their controlling bodies (Aro, Cheney) can control the birth rates and genetics allowed.
4. The kids are not all sibling and/or children to the homes they are raised in. For example, Angela doesn't have much in common and does not have a great relationship within her mother; someone else is probably her mother, but she was places in that household.
5. It's a social experiment, probably somewhat funded or covered up by the government to create a better America and/or world.

Of course I'll keep reading, but this place is jacked!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
I just wanted to say thay as much as I enjoy the story I'm becomming quite frustrated with its slow progress, the repetative chapters in differnt POVs and also the fact that the characters are college aged and still being told what to do. It just wouldn't fly. So I'm going to take a break and I might come back eventually.
PreciousJuls chapter 96 . 8/10/2014
I truly enjoyed this beast of a novel. Thank you for the time and effort you put into to this. :)
sujari6 chapter 96 . 7/24/2014
Loved Esme's POV.
Guest chapter 54 . 7/20/2014
Love this story. The best part is the mystery. I do admit that I skim half the chapters just to find the new info since I have no patience for reading the same scenes twice. Kind of hate Alice, but I have a feeling you both have something big for her that will make up for her selfish annoyingness so far. :) I actually love Rose and Emmett and hope to see more of them soon. Jake too! You both do such a great job co-writing, the voices are very consistent.

Now my one complaint. Tanya's big boobs. I can't even begin to number how many times they are used as an insult from both Bella and Edward. I can say from experience that most girls with biggies hate them and they are not something you choose, unless they are fake of course. I can't imagine readers being okay with characters continuously degrading a character over being flat-chested. Tanya is a whore, yes. But it gets really old reading that her having big boobs is a contributing factor to her shitty behavior. Girls with small ones dress like sluts too. I know this is finished, and I'm not overly sensitive. That's just how often you have made the size of her boobs into a degrading insult. I think girls like me feel like we are not allowed to complain because supposedly boys like us more? Or because it's so difficult for the girls with smaller breasts. Argh. I will shut up now and finish your great story.
alaina.harmon chapter 96 . 7/19/2014
I could not stop reading enough to post a review on every chapter. Sorry :( But damn that was an adventure. I have been reading fanfic for 7 years and I must say that I do not review to often. That sounds horrible but I just like to read. But this story kept me on my toes the whole way through. U both did amazing and thank u for sharing it. Just wow!
Guest chapter 96 . 7/10/2014
I will say it was long but it was the best fanfiction that I have read in here in a while, and I have read most over the 60 count. You did an amazing job keeping us in both Edwards and Bella's head. The ending was also everything I had hoped for.
michigangal0223 chapter 96 . 7/12/2014
enjoyed reading
Guest chapter 56 . 7/9/2014
Ugh! Bella forgave him too quickly! She's trusting him blindly and she should have made him stew in it!
3,953 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »