Reviews for Pure Revelations
Hushi Taloa chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
Ugh! This shit is getting serious! Waaay too Stepford for MY comfort. And it seems to have a patriarchal bent to it that automatically sends up alarms for me. Creepy Carlisle and Dick Head Cheney. (That was actually what I used to call our former VP in my head; it was really TOO easy.)
Wait Until Dark chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very interesting start and unique story line.
Hushi Taloa chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Oh. My. God.

No other words.
Hushi Taloa chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
I'm with Edward: Thank God the python was spared! ;-)

And, oh, it was so cute when Edward and Emmett exchanged canon roles, and EDWARD was the one who tried to lighten the situation with a crappy joke!

Is it some weird genetics thing going on at Volterra Estates? Edward certainly seems pheromone driven when it comes to Bella, and since Renee and Phil are being invited into the clique...?

One little nitpick? I think when you guys use "rouse", you actually mean to use "ruse". That's my spellcheck bitch for the day! ;-)

And I LUUUUVED Cheney's perhaps unwitting irony when he tells Edward, "We have promoted that our spare time be used here, in willing servitude, to minimize temptations from outside influences."

Duh, big guy. SERVITUDE is defined as demeaning and forced slavery or bondage of any kind - political or intellectual - or compulsory labor as a punishment for criminals, whereas SERVICE is aid, an act of helpfulness performed for a positive result. I think Edward knew just exactly how correct Cheney was being, didn't he? ;-)

Thanks for writing! See you next chappie!
Superflow chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Sorry girls, but this was a far cry from what I was anticipating. The interaction is always so brief between them and cut off imidately - by this time in the story it is equally cutting of the flow of the story in my opinion. A tiny step forward and than an abrupt halt. And the so called python action - Sorry. Not impressed. At. All.
Hushi Taloa chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Holy Shattering Shitstorms, Batman! NOW we're rolling!

Thank you for writing - and on to the next chappie!
Hushi Taloa chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Ooookay. Now I'm beginning to see how Little B has been shit upon by life - and how things could get worse before they get better.

Thanks for writing! I'm off to the next chapter!
Hushi Taloa chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
"Resistance may be futile." LOL!

Poor Edward. He complains about his lifestyle, but he doesn't REALLY want anything else: he doesn't want fast food and he doesn't want sex. It would be nice if he would bitch a little less, but then he wouldn't be Edward, would he? ;-) (It's easy to predict, however, that he's going to push for EARLY marriage!)

So, Aro is a mystery figure, and everything in Volterra Land is actually NAMED Volterra or an anagram thereof? Hmmm...

I'm not really seeing how Bella has been put down by life so far, so I'm curious about developments in that realm.

I'm looking forward to see where you take this story and these two. Thank you for writing!
Superflow chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Hi guys - still like the story - but the pace is stating to kill my enthusiasm!

The overall plot is developing too slowly for my taste as we learn little new by each new chapter both in case of Edwards and Bellas individual story - not to mention getting to a point where the intertwining of their stories begin.

Hope you'll consider kicking up the pace a little.
summerleigh81 chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
Can't believe I'm all caught up, although that's a good thing (especially for my students) since I have to get up early lol.

Still so many unanswered questions and can't wait for more B&E interaction. Looking forward to an update! :)
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
This is an absolutely brilliant story, I honestly cannot wait to read more!

xx
jessicasadee chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Good stuff
Genny910 chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
It's really fun following the twists and turns of this story. Keep it up.
summerleigh81 chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
One more? :)
summerleigh81 chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
Loved this chapter, I keep telling myself I will just read one more because I have to work tomorrow...so, one more. :)
3,952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 242 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 262 .. Last Next »