Reviews for Pure Revelations
patsy0214 chapter 20 . 4/16/2011
Mom knows best! Thanks for the great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Honey7998 chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
OMG! This chapter blew me away, I would really like to teach that Lauren a lesson. Can't wait to read more.
BellaScotia chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
Yay! A new chapter. THANK YOU so much for the rec by the way. YOu didn't have to do that. But I'm secretly pleased you did... well not so secretly now.

Okay the chapter.

I LOVE EDWARD! he's hilarious. Even in his dream 'Great who's coming to fuck with me now?' He's so snarky at times. lol.

I knew it had to be a dream when he mentioned the bathing suit.

I love the way he was kissing her neck and when he says things like 'the python is ready to strike' it makes me laugh.

Yeah, It is kinda creepy that Alice is always there when he wakes up. I'm starting to think she's either spying on him or trying to protect him from himself... you know, so he won't get himself into trouble.

I loved the way he handled Dick head Cheney. He's clearly keeping a very beady eye on Edward.

Loved the line 'It's a beautiful day for an argument with Rose,' lol.

Hmmm I wonder how this will play out when Rosalie does some digging about the sex party. Will Rosalie try to put Edward off by claiming Bella was involved? AFter all she wants Edward to leave and lying about the sex party would seem like her best shot. However, I doubt Edward would believe Bella is capable of anything like that so she'd be barking up the wrong tree with that one.

I still can't shake the feeling that the whole community seems to have been expecting Bella. The way they threw a party for her, the circumstances around Phil and REnee being invited to live there and now Esme's attitude. She's acting as if Edward's life has already been planned out.

Great stuff as usual, can't wait for mre.

Thanks again for the rec.

Kat

x
leeloo4you chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
Plz tell me Edward is not gna get the wrong info on the sex party. There's enough drama as it is. Plus were in the 20th ch. Can't we at least Get a date or real kiss. Must they constantly be driven apart. Alaska would be romantic for first kiss! I'm guessing tanya will be anoyiNg. Plz update soon!
NicciB23 chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
Hey!

I don't know why but that Shakespeare quote "O, you the doors of breath, to seal with a righteous kiss," is gonna mean something in the future :)

Maybe I'm dead wrong but I think so...maybe his dream was trying to tell him something

I wonder what Rose's reaction will be when they find out that Bella had nothing to do with the orgy at the school? It probably won't make any difference to her but then again she might.

And what about Alice's dream...ya know the one where she saw them all dead if they left do they not care about that?

I can't wait for more of this story! I love it!
GinnyW 31 chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
I made a comment about a few chapters not feeling like a full chapter. That wasn't the case this time. Though I feel like this was mostly set-up, it was necessary stuff and the chapter felt like it had a full arc to it. My remark last week was never in reference to word count, it was in reference to purpose and the fact that a few chapters have felt repetitive & incomplete and therefore had left me feeling frustrated. It's difficult to explain, but it's all related to pacing in both the chapters and in the story as a whole.

I am very interested in the indoctrination up in Denali and what all that entails. And I really like that Edward decided it would be best not to use the sunscreen anymore because of Bella. I also really liked the discussion with Emmett & Rosalie and I wonder if they're still being watched as they have their discussions.
Cared chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
Oooh, an Edward who quotes Twilight Edward, quoting Romeo and Juliet, in his dreams. I can't wait to hear what he quotes to Bella when he is awake! Im looking forward to the retreat and wonder will there be a Tayna versus Bella confrontation on the horizon? Don't bet against Bella! Great chapter.
NicciB23 chapter 19 . 4/11/2011
Hey ladies,

Sorry I couldn't review the other chapters but ff was being very anal beady :)

I think that it is really interesting that Bella didn't question Edward when he told her that she couldn't tell anyone what happened...even after the way he acted at the party.

I kinda have a feeling that if they are being watched the way they think that they are being watched then they might have already seen that Bella had a allergic reaction to something and they probably know that it was the sunblock too.

Oh I had a question from on of the other chatpers I can't remember if I asked it already so I'm gonna ask it :) Did someone bug Edward's car? Cause he said that his sets had been moved *sigh*

I'm really enjoying this story and trying to piece together the mystery that is LaVerrot!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY!
Linzk78 chapter 19 . 4/10/2011
Great chapter. Hope they figure out if something was in her sunscreen.
NicciB23 chapter 13 . 4/10/2011
Awww, poor Edward!

He has finally made the decision to leave LaVerrot with Rose and Emmett. Then he gets hit with the news that his twin been having dreams that they all die and then to put the cherry on the fucked up sundae the girl that he has feeling for just moved in!

Edward must be somewhere having a nervous breakdown!

I wonder if he'll leave as soon as he was planning to now that he know that "his" Bells is there?
NicciB23 chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
Okay so here are my questions for this chapter...

Felix Smith is he associated with the Volterra Academy as well?

What was the symbol that Bella keeps talking about and where has she seen it before? Do it have something to do with whatever happened to her in the past?

Oh and how come neither Renee or Charlie know about this thing that happened to her that gives her nightmares?

Okay6 so I have a feeling next chapter is the BIG meeting...I can't waitt!
jakbranton chapter 19 . 4/9/2011
There is something in all of the VI products, isn't there...?
NicciB23 chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
So do the VI produces change their diet? I noticed that Bella said that she felt like she was starving but nothing tasted right *sigh*

And who grabbed Bella and what are these nightmares she is talking about? What happened to her?

This story is so GOOD!
NicciB23 chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
Oh I can't wait for Bella and Edward to meet!
NicciB23 chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
I knew Jessica and Lauren had something to do with that!

Bitches!