Reviews for Pure Revelations
haha sunscreen
TwiGame chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
loving it so far!
Holy Cross Baby chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
Can't wait to see what the something special is next week. This chapter was pretty good, update soon.
Vaena chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
Oh bella thinks he doesn't care :( please update soon ! Dying to find out what happens next !
StarCollins chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
First time i ever wanted to curse alice out but i also understood her pov of the situation. Great chap and edward freaked out lmao. Funny
iambananas chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
hmmm

im thinking he will stay for her

or get her to leave too

i really have no idea

but i can't wait to find out!
Holy Cross Baby chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
Hmm, I'm really liking what you have so far. The cult life is interesting. I am a bit disapointed that Bella and Edward haven't really have any interations yet. Hopefully that will change soon. Update soon
Rinou chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
Great fiction so far! Pretty intriguing! Keep going that way
girl.from.chi-town chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
this story is so interesting! please update
StarCollins chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
Great chap. Im excited for the next one uk. Gosh i wna c her meet the cullens lol.
Vaena chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
This is just getting weirder and weirder, they aren't going to be able to not let bella cook forever . . Will Edward be there - I hope so :) update soon!
iambananas chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
poor Bella lol

no coffee, ballet, and a welcom reception

if i were herre i would ready to snap

i hope she has more patience than i do lol
Sabi'sSookie chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
So much intrigue! I'm dying to know who grabbed Bella! And won't Edward be surprised when he finds out that the object of his affection is the girl his mom is trying to set him up with!

Great job!
StarCollins chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
Omg...cheney and weber are so fd up. Like wth. I just wna smack them. Lol. And poor eddie. Carlisles bein a dick right now. Lol. Im still tryin to figure out who snatch bella up in the hall. Lol.
gablen500 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
i was really hoping he would meet bella because of her mom but no dick head cheney had to make him work

but i still love it