Reviews for Pure Revelations
VampsGurl chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
Ben must really hate Edward. Seriously sending daggers at the poor guy what did Edward ever do to you huh?

Aww! Edward does this mean you'll stay cause I doubt you'll be able to leave Bella.. He needs to go over there and talk to shy little Bella!
VampsGurl chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Wow I'm surprised Bella didn't make the connection earlier. Carlise is Edward's dad Bella she's just now finding this out. Lol... And uhhh what the heck Edward?

Hmm... Esme's comment got me thinking.
VampsGurl chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
I think I know why Leah left. I don't blame her, I couldn't see how anyone could stay and live with someone like that. I'm glad she was able to move out though.
VampsGurl chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
Holy Crap! I need to bleach my eyes! I feel bad for Bella! She's accidently walked into Mike and Jessica having sex! Ewwwww! I might have nightmares because of that!

Oooo... So Jessica had been cheating off of Bella. What's with Edward? When Mr. Banner was talking to Bella he just stood there looking at Bella... Maybe he was worried about her?
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Hello,

Wow! What an interesting concept! BellaScotia rec-ed your story to me and I can see why.

Looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

Great start!
VampsGurl chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
I officially hate Jessica and Lauren they don't know shit! Just because Edward didn't look twice in their direction doesn't mean that they have to go bitchy towards Bella jealous little slut. Lol

I wonder what's going on with Charlie?..
VampsGurl chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Wow seriously Eric? I'm glad Jasper and Edward got there hands on his ass. He is a complete asshole! I'm glad Leah did what she did to him before. And Edward threating Eric staking his claim on Bella... Wow.
VampsGurl chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Hmm... Wonder what had gotten Edward that boner... I think I might know who it was. ;) one of the things I don't like... People start judging you by the people you hang out with. I'm kinda curious as to what made Bella hang out Jessica and Lauren, she probably bumped into them? Or dormmates?
VampsGurl chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
It's sad what happen to Phil. It looks like Reneè meet Mrs and Mr Cullen from what she said they seem pretty school, I glad they don't seem all stuck up.

Don't believe what Bella?
VampsGurl chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow so Edward is still a virgin kinda of shocking, but I really like that he is. I can already say that I don't like Tanya she's probably going to everything she can to get into Edward's pants. I'm glad he doesn't want her like that.
BellaScotia chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
My main focus on this chapter has been the dreams... even from the previous chapters. I'm wondering if they are premonitions or memories... because they don't seem like dreams.

Late to the party as usual.. I also forgot to mention last review that I'd FINALLY figured out LaVerrot is an anagram of Volterra... Silly me!

So it's cool that Bella is within the clutches of LaVerrot Estates because we all know what that means...

She's gonna turn up in the cullen abode... possibly wearing some horrible stepford-appropriate dress.. but that doesn't matter because the python already likes the blush on her cheeks and I'm sure it'll make an appearance.

Oh and before I get carried away... I also think it's inspired that Heidi is quite clearly involved in the shenanigans. I wasn't expecting her to be the one (with the help of Felix) he was there at the pseudo orgy... I mean seriously... were the participants PAID to compromise Lauren and Jessica so that Bella would be forced to move to LaVerrot?

Told you my reviews might become outlandish!
BellaScotia chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
I know you said I've not to try to figure this out, but to try to enjoy it.

I don't have to try to enjoy it at all.. that is coming naturally to me. I love it.

However, youreally can't ask me not to try to figure it out because the plot is so intricately woven that I can't HELP but ponder all the questions you are throwing at me.

I'm blissfully clueless thus far and quite happy to be enjoying the ride.

On a more serious note. I'm completely enjoying the writing styles in this. Both of you are wonderful writers.

You manage to paint a wonderful picture without being overly descriptive. There is a rich vein of humour running through both Povs that has me rooting for them as well as empathising with them.

I didn't pick up on the fact that Emmett hadn't been into the compound.. so now I realise why Bella isn't visiting Renee... but doesn't Bella find it strange that her mother isn't keen to show her her new home?

I'll warn you now... I'll probably turn into the reader that exasperates you the most. You'll end up reading my reviews and throwing up your hands and shouting 'Don't you get ANYTHING?' JSYK

*rubs hands excitedly* moving swiftly on to the resolution of Bella's cliffy!

:D - this is whay my face looks like right now. (only not as cute)
iambananas chapter 19 . 4/7/2011
i definitely wonder about that python lol

i'm glad we are getting more e b interaction and i can't wait to see where this goes!

what is in that sunscreen?
BellaScotia chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Oh my!

I didn't see that coming!

I think I was all set for writing a review about fat asses that look like cottage cheese in a bag... however, that ending blew that out of the water.

I wonder who grabbed Bella.

I wonder when Bella will finally go visit renee in Stepford village. What will she think of the people there.

Yeah we're definitely peeling an onion here. Stories like this make me wish I was smarter than I am.

Good news though, this is review 100! (i think)

:D
Cared chapter 19 . 4/7/2011
So at last Bella is starting to see the real Edward. I hope their 'confession of feelings' is on the way soon as it looks like they will need each other to lean on. I'm looking forward to hear Edward explain his warning.
3,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 247 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 .. Last Next »