Reviews for Pure Revelations
Lafemmevegeta chapter 88 . 7/7/2013
I could so watch this as a movie or every Saturday night on FX. You guys should submit this as a script and just change all the copyright stuff.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 84 . 7/7/2013
And there it is!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 83 . 7/7/2013
Your collaboration is pretty awesome and seamless. I usually look for more when it comes to lemony goodness, but I can completely feel the bond between those two thanks to your artistic creativity. I'm excited to see how strong Edward will be now that his vampiric traits are coming to light. Let's get ready for creepy Aro.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 82 . 7/7/2013
Ha! I knew Phil would be an asshat.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 80 . 7/7/2013
Renee handled that pretty well. I kinda hope Phil doesn't cause I Definitly see him as a security risk.
Now as for Cosmopolis...that movie was one of the worst movies I have Ever seen. Rob remained Hawt throughout but I only hold on to the DVD to look at the cover for a glimpse of Rob. Let's make a Bel Ami Deaux!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 63 . 7/6/2013
This story is stressing me the eff out but I LOVE IT!
venure chapter 95 . 5/22/2013
A truly captivating and elaborate story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
SparkleQ chapter 95 . 5/18/2013
I am so glad I found this story. Great writing and a great read! Thank you so much. I will miss this story, but hope to read more of your work in the near future. You guys did a great job!
lillianolivia.white chapter 95 . 5/17/2013
This was truly a great story. I will retread it in a couple of months.
lillianolivia.white chapter 94 . 5/17/2013
It's 4:00AM and my heart is beating so hard I feel like I'm going to pass out.
lillianolivia.white chapter 93 . 5/17/2013
She needs to go to him, and try to will him to live. The communities can continue on, but with more freedom.
lillianolivia.white chapter 91 . 5/16/2013
No, I won't accept that Edward will die.
lillianolivia.white chapter 87 . 5/16/2013
Bella is going to show a strength that will knock people's socks off. She will protect Edward with every thing she is.
lillianolivia.white chapter 86 . 5/16/2013
Crap, crap.
lillianolivia.white chapter 84 . 5/16/2013
Oh no ! What can this mean for Bella & Edwar?
3,845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »