Reviews for Pure Revelations
Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 70 . 7/2/2014
Inappropriate
Guest chapter 68 . 7/2/2014
Ummmm...noes not the time.
lillianolivia.white chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
What a wonderful surprise to see the long awaited Epilog to PR. You're right, Esme's POV tied all the loose ends up nicely. I'm so excited about the possible publication of PR. How cool is that! Thank you so much for the Epilog & this wonderful story.
jeanette70 chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
I had given up on ever reading and epilogue for this story. But much to my surprise there it was number one in line In my long list of tbr fics. Nothing more to say about this other than a perfect ending to a perfect story. So thank you, thank you, thank you!
Twilightchick45 chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
Seems like everyone is doing okay after all that Aro put them through. Life is going to be . Just hope that Alice can reign herself in,
Jaygm chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
So good to see they are all doing okay. I loved this story and I know when I finished, there were loose ends. This has tidily wrapped them up. Thanks.
Shamatt0403 chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
What a great ending.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
Awe! This was such a great chapter. I'm overjoyed that everyone has their HEA and that things are finally working out for them all. I loved the little hint Edward gives his mom about 'Grandbabies' I would love to read more about them, but understand if this is it. I loved this story and Thank you for sharing it with us. Narcy ;-)
tutux2 chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
A super Big THANK YOU! I was just thinking about a reread...how weird is that? I read the epi (nice closure) and now I'm off to read about my favorite "free range chickens" all over again. I don't usually buy P2P, for for this story , I would :-)
dinotopian chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
Thank you! Would be happy to buy this in "paper" !
Rebadams7 chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
What a fitting wrap to an incredible tale
Bests
Rebekah
trixiesnow chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
It's always nice to have closure for a fic, especially one of my faves, as this is. Please don't take it away from us. If you need to publish, please make it available in PDF for download. Thank you.
zpower21 chapter 96 . 7/1/2014
Beautiful ending. I'm so happy with how it turned out. A bright future for everyone to look forward to. Just enough of a glimps to see everyone is healing and happy but not completely tied in a bow. We can each take it wherever our minds wish to go.

So what's next? Anything planned?

Z