Reviews for Pure Revelations
Guest chapter 50 . 7/1/2014
Geez...just tall him what bugs you. That's going to ruin the relationship in a hurry.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
She's all pushy with him then does that? She should know her limitations.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
They're adults right? They treat them like teenagers.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
I could never have a bossy friend like Alice. Who goes through people's closets and demands what they pack and wear? She needs a slap in the face.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
Honestly all the accidents with Bella are aggrivating not endearing.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
I'm not liking Alice...she knows something's up with that place and is encouraging Bella to stay. Alice is coming off as selfish as Rosalie.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Sounds like a cult.
Toni Masen chapter 95 . 6/26/2014
OMG this is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. All the twists and turns, I never guessed any of them so everything turned out to be a total surprise. Wonderful writing and plot lines, you should be REALLY proud. 11/10 :-)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 95 . 6/21/2014
What an awesomely well written story. It kept me enthralled through every chapter. The plot and storyline were something totally new and refreshing. The characters were well developed and well written. Just wish I had the paper and ink to print this out and keep it. Thank you so much for this story.
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh dear, Edward just man-up and say out loud to Tanya that her advances are unwanted and make sure the parents are there to hear it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 63 . 6/19/2014
Don't trust Mr. Weber much. Already know how naïve and trusting Carlisle is. Wouldn't surprise me if Renata is a VI employee. Cheney has been caught red handed and no one is going to believe anything he has to say. What is going to be Carlisle's reaction when he finds out he's not Edward's father? Esme has had nightmares for years. Does she know Carlisle isn't Edward's father? Was she impregnated by Aro without her direct knowledge? Artificial insemination? Was she raped when she was unconscious? Or they thought she was? That should be an interesting conversation.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 61 . 6/19/2014
Mysteriouser and Mysteriouser. Considered that Tanya might be working for VI. Now we know she's not and her sister is alive and with Laurent. Irina was sick. Is she a vampire? We don't know yet what the vampires in this story are. Are they more traditional? Are some like in the Saga? Something totally different? Let's hope Tanya gets to Edward before Cheney or one of his buddies gets to her. Maybe they can introduce her to Jacob?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 60 . 6/19/2014
The very thickened plot is about to become unraveled. And it almost looks like Ben Cheney is not entirely human since he didn't seem to be affected at all by Edward's punch. There is something a lot more than rotten in LaVerrot.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 56 . 6/19/2014
Bella has nothing to be sorry for. What does Cheney have planned that he's not going to the tournament? It no doubt involves trying to get rid of Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 55 . 6/19/2014
Edward's not the only naïve and gullible one here. Carlisle is almost as bad. But then he has always looked for the good in people. Not realizing that some people have little to no good at all. Tanya is right that Edward doesn't have a clue about girls. And just who was Tanya so afraid of that she hung up on Edward? And does she have an ulterior motive? Like her life for spying on Edward?
3,949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »