Reviews for The last great Summer
eliandclareinlove chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Wow! I definitely wasnt expecting a ending like that! This was amazing. You had me laughing, crying, hoping, wishing. I hope someday I can find a love like Eli and Clare.
cutemonkey1996 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
OMG ! when i started reading it i was like i cant read anymore after two chapters and a half it made me cry soooo much love the ending xx
Percy's sweetheart chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
I wasn't expecting that ending! But I am really happy that it what happened, happened. I was feeling pretty depressed about the whole thing, then BAM happy ending. I love Eli & Clare stories. Thank you for this delightful read.
alesanahannah chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Woahhh, I didn't see that coming. XD

I loved this story. I honestly didn't expect that ending and I thought that it was a unique way to end it. Amazing job. c:
alesanahannah chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
I loved this chapter so much. My eyes were actually watering. This story is amazing so far. :3
Samranoelle95 chapter 10 . 3/31/2011
Wow I definately did not see that ending coming! I hattyl reread the paragraph to see if I was reading it right! O thought it was a great story, had me nearly in tears the entire time! I loved it it was so sad and depressing yet so correct in how a person would feel losing a loved one. It was very realistic! It was great!
CrazyLlama chapter 10 . 3/31/2011
Loved it.

Not what I was expecting to happen but it was still amazing.

eclarefan54 chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
I loved this story, definitely one of my favorites from you.

I especially loved the twist to this!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
This story was truly moving. I cried and smiled from how well you wrote this piece! Great story!
Rachiekat chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Wow this is

Amazing!

As it got closer and closer to the end I just knew

It was going to be a dream but with her actually doing some of the stuff in her dream that she did in real life made it more amazing!
Azula Felinae chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
I liked it
Zephyr Hearts chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
Woah, woah, woah. It was a dream? :O

Nice twist haha, I enjoyed this, it was really good :)
BeautifulDisaster27 chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
I'm so glad it has a happy ending I loved it.
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Wow that whole story was a mind trip! Thanx though I've been waiting for someone to go all dallas or newhart on me! Loved it!
Wowza chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
FUCK YEAH! HE'S NOT DEAD! You made me the happiest person in the world my friend! Great story and keep writing cause your amazing! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »