Reviews for Bedtime Story
Miss Sands chapter 1 . 5/3
I really hope you continue this story because just by reading this first chapter I can already feel that it will be one of my favourites.
And by the way you write really really well in first person :)
-Miss Sands-
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Too fun! Go Bella!
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I still can't figure out who is is talking to and is so angry with! It feels like there should be more. Thanks for writing! I appreciate it so much! Looking forward to more! Mwah!
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I have never seen this before, I'm not sure why. I don't like Bella's vampire opinion of her father, or her lack of regard for him and his life. Strange that she seems to love him, even be concerned for him when she is human, but afterwards... Anyway, I really like Edward here; it seems just like him.
edwards-sparrow chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I really hope you continue this is sounds intresting
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I hope I'm never that hurtful a parent. Good story!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
that was weird
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Very interesting! Poor Edward. Poor Bella. To wantonly destroy her new dress- presumably just to spite Edward- Charlie must be harboring something really nasty.
Thanks for writing!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Please tell me you're going to write some more on this!?
LunarMidnight chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Yaaaaaaay!
Lessons chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I adore how tangible her anger is in this 1st person perspective, how much I feel on her behalf, as she reacts and recounts every feeling. I think you have a talent for 1st person and I look forward to reading more of your stories, because this is fantastic and holds my attention - I'm totally drawn in by your writing!

Sylvie
tatie1970 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Love this one. Are you planning to continue it ?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Good start
debslmac chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
:-)
Amaryllis-Amy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
It's really interesting, and I would love to read more.