Reviews for Bedtime Story
Intriguedlass chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Right, so I was a tad bit confused by the end of the chapter, but clearly this story has a potential. I'm looking forward to the update if you are planning on continuing this story.
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
wow loved the first chapter looking forward to finding out what happened charlie being a shit
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh love this first chapter. Charlie was nasty if you asked me. I'd love to know what else he did to make Bella so mad. I know I have to wait until you finish ACAP but a early update will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Milk40 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
God, I hope we'll get more of this story soon...
Bammers chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I loved it so very much and I am so excited to see what will happen next update when you can thanks...I want to know what they did to her...
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
OMG Cris! I love it. It's awesome. I so can't wait to read where this is going. Thank you again 4 the wonderful gift.
sherryola chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
oh no! What is Charlie and or horrible disgusting Jacob going to do? I really like this. i almost cried over the dress too, by the way. I could just imagine her all happy to look pretty fothe party, for edward. But even more, the hurt that her own father would do that to her, it really broke my heart. I'm looking forward t more.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sounds as if Charlie's done something really bad. Great start . Update soon please.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2