Reviews for Willpower
WVrambler chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Interesting story! This Crawford guy is nuts! Also, considering that Will's "F*** me, he cleared it" was left in after Christian Slater ad-libbed it, I think Crawford calling him kid would work.
HollyJeen chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
Such a wonderfully gruesome story! I love strong/vulnerable Will and caring/imperfect Robin. You wrote a great story here!
Androsama chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
It was a really great story. I love Robin and Will stories because I'm a huge Will Scarlett fan. I was so afraid Will would die, but I'm happy, he survived. He's strong, stronger than anyone. He just has to believe in himself.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
jaspersgrl1287 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Not good at writing fight scenes? That was amazing!
jasper'sgrl1287 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I loved it so much. You should write more stories. Hey, also, if you had killed Will, I WOULD HAVE HUNG YOU WITH YOUR OWN SHOELACES! JK...maybe...
jasper'sgrl1287 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! You are so evil and you are awesome! Best Robin Hood Fanfiction EVER!
Mrs.Will Scarlett chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
i think you should write a nother story like this but add some humer. That was a great story i love. I am a will girl.
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Cool start - could really imagine something like that happening Cant wait to read more!
Ecri chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Wow! What a roller-coaster ride this was! You did a wonderful job with both Robin's and Will's tendency to speak first and think about it later. You successfully got into both main characters' minds and dealt with the angst beautifully. I read the story straight through unable to stop until I got to the end. I loved chapter 12 and the brothers finally coming to an understanding.

The results of the torture for both of them...Robin having nightmares (and Will's surprise to learn that) and Will's inability to handle being touched (even accidentally or casually) were a great addition to the story. This incident could have long standing repercussions for both characters.

You handled Azeem well, too. He was very much in character, and his inability to be too honest with Robin saying only that he would do his best to help Will was a good touch. His reaction to Will's injuries was absolutely believable.

Excellent job.
Wolfgang-woman chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Really am enjoying this story, can't wait to see what happens in Ch 4 and 5.
Wolfgang-woman chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
You created a very scary villian worst then the Sheriff of Nothingham.
UndeadScribe chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
I read this all in one sitting. Not something I do often with multi-chapter fics.

They also don't usually make me cry.

This was REALLY good. You may not care for Robin very much, but I love both him and Will, and you did them very well.

The torturing was also done well...(I found myself feeling murderous and was glad when Crawford died.)

AND it had a happy ending! All in all, it was an awesome story and I'm glad I found it.(It was by happenstance.)

See ya.
sarah0406 chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
I love your story. You nearly made me cry which is hard... And you know what? I didn't even watch the movie (but I'm planning to) and I just want to compare the characters depending on which movie they belong to...
wild-springflower chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
wow, just, WOW! this story was amazing! i cant believe its over... thats just sad. but the ending was fantastic! perfect, i thought it was perfect! i cant wait until you write more, would you do me a favor, could you tell me when you come up with another idea so that i can have my eyes open and looking for you new story? that would be awesome! once again, i LOVED this story, it was so great and everyone was wonderful... (sigh) and you are right, Robin Hood is and epic movie! :)