Reviews for Willpower
WestAero13 chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
WOAH! I was gone for like a day and now there are TWO NEW CHAPTERS! XD
Sara Van Tasia chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
I'm sorry I don't really know what to put into the review, only that I am enjoying the story a lot :) I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Thanks for such a quick update. I loved it, they are finally back with the others. Please update again soon, I want Will to be okay. thanks :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
OMG! Will's maturity, and his willingness (hehe) to die for Robin...wow!

Loved the use of the word 'willpower' )

I'm so glad that they've made it back to camp. Please let Will live. He's been through so much...he deserves another chance at life!
Ihni chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
What are they, delusional? It was only when the HORSE ran off that they understood how much trouble they were in? The crazy psycho going after one to get to the other, the torture, the horrors they've been through so far - that didn't clue them in!

Heeh, just kidding. Loving the brotherly bonding there, and am just hoping that you'll get Will to safety soon. The poor guy's deserved some rest.
WickedForGood13 chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
OMG! I was so excited to see you had updated. Then I started reading...Wow, Crawford's tough. Glad he's finally dead, though. Poor Will, and Robin, too. But mostly poor Will. So grateful that Will has Robin there, to give support him and offer him warmth and security. Can't wait to see where this story goes. Please let Will and Robin live. Write more soon, please )
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Great update, you can feel the worry. Please update again soon, thanks :)
bexh1 chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
great story, although the cliffhanger is killing me, please update soon. Loving hurt Will.
Ihni chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
If he's bleeding that much you should STOP THE BLEEDING, Robin! Not carry him out of there. Although I do understand, that's a bad place and all ... but now that you're out; stop the bleeding! Save your brother!

I love how Will actually managed to ... save himself, in a way. When (if) he gets better, he can remember that and at least say that he wasn't being saved like some damsel in distress. And he won't have to feel like he owe Robin his life, like that. I LIKE it! Well done so far.

Now go and save him.
WestAero13 chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
AND WILL TRIUMPHS!

XD
wild-springflower chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
YES! that naughty word of a guy is dead! thank you so much for killing him! now PLEASE don't kill Will! i am anxiously awaiting the next chapter, will it be the last? well, idc! i cant wait! :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
NOOOOOOOOOO! Will can't die, he just can't! Please tell me he lives!

At least he managed to kill Crawford and save Robin's life. Now they're even )

Please update soon. I have to know what happens next. Please let Will be alright...pretty please?
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
I hate cliffhangers, but I love the chapter. I can't wait ofr more. Thanks for the update, and please do so again, soon :)
wild-springflower chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
thats really sad.. poor Will and Robin! now i really want to watch Robin Hood, its been too long! :) i cant wait till the next chapter comes out! :) please write quickly!
Ace n' Avery chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Once again, excellent chapter. I'm glad that Robin found Will, and I can't wait for there escape plots. I like the pace of the story, it goes fast enough for it to be interresting, but slow enough for you to not miss anything importent.

Can't wait for the next chapter up-date soon please!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »