Reviews for Waiting for the Flu to Fly
Violently Red chapter 1 . 4/9
I loved.
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is hilarious. I actually laughed aloud. I love you.
MadCatta chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
THIS IS THE BEST SERIOUSLY
Zyanya chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ha ha very funny, the pink eye was awesome, thanks;)!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awww! I liked to see Sam and John fighting and being good to each other in the same story... That's the way I imagine his relationship with Sam... Even with all the military way he treats the boys, I can't really imagine him being all serious all the time! lol Not having those two as his kids!

Well I want to say that I'm loving your stories I'll keep on reading them lol

Kisses

Rosetta
Blume chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ahhh! ur right, those hissy fits do not get old! and despite all, John is stil his dad, so must probably those fits start and end and are forogtten from Sam's brain from preiods of time.. until the next fit. Still, it is nive to see him joke around with his dad, even if it's at Dean's expence... _

Also, I like that fact their first aid kit is like the trunk of their car. you never know what you'll fidn in there.. and to think come of ull only have panadol and bandaids... ;

and best line? "That new thing on the internet called wikipedia" lol!

BTW: good luck with your exams! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Heeee! I loved Sam and John bonding over Dean's torment.
greeneyes chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Arrr! Yer awesome, matey!
mad chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Dean trying to blink in such a way as to scratch his eye all sneakily on the inside of his eyepatch CRACKED ME UP.

Thank you so much!
kat chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Man, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
OH! The rarest of rare treasures that is Dean witnessing his brother and father getting along! And poor sicky-pirate!Dean, and the poking fun and Muppet Treasure Island, and John suddenly noticing Dean is LE TIRED! and giving him his tiny amount of medecine and eggroll duels... and oh my goodness... yes, John's hand on Dean's head (that one always kills me ded!)

I LOVE THIS A LOT.
lol

Hilarious. Men can be such babies /a pain in the ass when they're sick. Although, you gave me an anxious turn with that knife.
jenny chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love this!
terry chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Now my eye itches. Very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awwwww. This is so much fun (for us, not for Dean.) The eyepatch! And Sam and John bonding over taking care of/making fun of Dean! Awesome.