Reviews for Wake up, Probie
dreamer 3097 chapter 3 . 6/19
A good onr
A born light chapter 3 . 4/2
a lovely story. thank you
Karakot chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
well written but there need to be repercussions to actions that's part of the reason I stopped watching the show is that there is never any response to Tony's bullying.
Rasha chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Very nice. Thnx 4 Sharing
Mirage chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
when all goes right and Tim lifes...Tony should get dispelled from work...this is not fun...even when he was not hurt by the cold he could have gone in shock from being with dead Bodys...i mean there where other People who got a heart strocke by being closed in in autopsy for short time...that is no joke but an attack...an crime...so atleast he should get pulled out of work...but Gibbs as always will Keep Tony save...the same goes for this stupid bitch Jenny sheperd or what was the Name...the director she also was on Tonys side...
Saissa chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
If I were Tim, I would NOT be quite so forgiving. Tim did almost die. amd that means Tony should have been charged with manslaughter - Since Tony did not mean for Tim to die. That was just an accident! Tony made an assumption that turned out to be wrong (the spare key and another phone being available) and thus made a huge ASS of himself.

If I were Tim, I would be transferring of the team and asking to be as far away from Tony the bully as I could get. If that means OSP in Los Angeles or the NCIS office in Rota, Spain, then so be it.
ElSaTa chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
is this story finished or will you continue it. It is a great start. would love to see it go on.
stamper55555 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
This was such a great fanfic! I shed a tear or two, and I loved reading every word. And putting in that Abby wouldn't let Tony into the lab was a great touch. Definitely believable.
EvenDemonsFail chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Awesome little story. Gee, Tony really screwed it up. That was a foolish action, if he'd not been in the office that early, Tim could've died. Not a very funny coup.

He should've made himself sure, Probie has at least his cellphone! He's lucky, Tim isn't vengeful or something. A very nice and cute ending, though I'm also interested in ending "B".

Nice spelling style, by the way.

lg
Lidil chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Extra cruel, eh?

Sounds most promising.
The Stage Manager chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Ok, let me just say, that this is may favorite story ever. I. FREAKIN. LOVE. IT.
whynotlive chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Aw! Poor McGee! Awsome story though(:
Junee chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Ah!They do love each other...great story.
HSMSupernatural chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Great Chapter And Story! Glad That McGee Forgave Tony! Hope That You Put Up The Other Ending!
crocadile1986 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011