Reviews for Wake up, Probie
Saissa chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
If I were Tim, I would NOT be quite so forgiving. Tim did almost die. amd that means Tony should have been charged with manslaughter - Since Tony did not mean for Tim to die. That was just an accident! Tony made an assumption that turned out to be wrong (the spare key and another phone being available) and thus made a huge ASS of himself.

If I were Tim, I would be transferring of the team and asking to be as far away from Tony the bully as I could get. If that means OSP in Los Angeles or the NCIS office in Rota, Spain, then so be it.
ElSaTa chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
is this story finished or will you continue it. It is a great start. would love to see it go on.
stamper55555 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
This was such a great fanfic! I shed a tear or two, and I loved reading every word. And putting in that Abby wouldn't let Tony into the lab was a great touch. Definitely believable.
EvenDemonsFail chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Awesome little story. Gee, Tony really screwed it up. That was a foolish action, if he'd not been in the office that early, Tim could've died. Not a very funny coup.

He should've made himself sure, Probie has at least his cellphone! He's lucky, Tim isn't vengeful or something. A very nice and cute ending, though I'm also interested in ending "B".

Nice spelling style, by the way.

lg
Lidil chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Extra cruel, eh?

Sounds most promising.
Agent LastWish chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Ok, let me just say, that this is may favorite story ever. I. FREAKIN. LOVE. IT.
whynotlive chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Aw! Poor McGee! Awsome story though(:
Junee chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Ah!They do love each other...great story.
HSMSupernatural chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Great Chapter And Story! Glad That McGee Forgave Tony! Hope That You Put Up The Other Ending!
crocadile1986 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
great chapter
Akinom.83 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
That was a nice and well told story (although I have some problems with imagining Tony giving hugs to Tim, at least in the long run).

I'd love to read the second ending :)
oneredneckgoddess chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oh, I like the ending. I do want to read the other on too though. Can't wait for the next one!
crocadile1986 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
wow! cant wait to see what Gibbs dose!great chapter
JasonMorganfan87 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Great story. I hope Tim makes it, and I hope Tony takes at least a little heat for this. He needs to learn that jokes like this can be very dangerous.
extraordinary geek chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
wow, nice chapter. Thank God Tony got up early. Continue soon.