Reviews for Master please
aya chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
the sex is quite hot. usually i dont mind bdsm, but this? this is rape in my eyes. and the part about Dumbledore whoring harry didnt make sense n in this story snape was portrayed as a heartless bastard who rape an emotionally unstable harry, his own student. i read til the end in the hope that there were some logical reason why snape did what he did. but there is none n i am dissapointed. hope you will make more reasonable story in the future..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Update please this was so good
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,910.
If you want to sigh, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
hot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
what the heck
Ron Weasley chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
O_O Never looking at Harry Potter the same again.
czxw chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It was amazing. Good detail, please UPDATE! OO
riverlover chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was a really well written story. I'm not sure the part about Dumbledore whoring him out made sense but I thought that control and the rest of the story was captured really wonderfully. Thank you for sharing your story.
izzy chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awesome but u should write a three way one, making sure theres at least 1 girl
Ensa chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Didn't really read past the end of the sex scene, Snape's attitude was just a bit to mean for me (lol after that scene). I dunno. If he had said "You're a cum slut" I wouldn't mind. xD But just him acting like Harry doesn't give him any pleasure, besides a hole, is kinda ehhhh with me.

Yeah. Messed up values. Anyway, liked the fic. People will know it's dark by the description.
BloodMoon93 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Very hot and kinky. Question though, what was the potion?
veldraphone chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
wow.
Emilgirl23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
omg this was so hot. Non-con and dub-con are two of my favorite kinks. My only constructive criticism is that cum instead of come gets me a little out of the head space of the story and Dumbledore's abuse is only mentioned in the beginning. If Snape knew about how Dumbledore abused Harry and was looking forward to joining in the fun then I get why he felt he could abuse Harry, but since no mention is made of it it sounds too coincidental. Anyways, I loved it. Hot!
Slytherin-Princess210 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
PLEASE WITE A SEQUAL!
aoifedb chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I enjoyed this. I would like to see where it is going.

Hope it continues past this