Reviews for How Not to Get a Bookworm
Sydrianfan4ever chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This is really cute so far! I had a hard time deciding what to read next. I love Fremione and Geomione. You have so many stories about both! I love that!
SlytherinTech chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I was laughing so hard I cried! I love that cat!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Okay, I just have to say this story is EVIL! I'm laying here with bronchitis, trying not to cough up a lung and this story is soooooo frickin' hilarious that I laugh and choke! Seriously tho, very funny!
d1x1lady chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Wonderful story! Loved it.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
:D

Mischief far from managed
TheVeganMonster chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
I love this story! It's absolutely amazing and brilliant! You should write I sequel and have it start from the beginning but in Hermione's point of view. That would most definitely be interesting. :)
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
That was the best story ever! I love happy endings!
HawthornScarlet chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Ohmygosh! This was so cute! :)
TheTinyestOne chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Thank was awesome!
MaxandFang101 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
FINALLY! D I was about to go into the story and punch Terry in the gut if he even so much as dared to touch her. /.

( Look! Angry face for Terry! :D

\'

Whooo! Go Fred! D
Lottielue1 chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Loved it, and poor Fred all them things he had to do just to get Hermione to say Hello and I do. But i'm so glad he got with her. Good job :)
Dherea chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
This was too cute! I was cracking up at all of his antics, just to get Hermione to notice him. Great job!
Faminana chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Silly silly silly but adorable Fred.
angela chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
cute! positively cute!
Pretty-little-mudblood chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Haha. Loved this story, so fun and light,and funny. A great read. I also loved how you named each chapter a name of a book, and gave it a quote. Each one suited the chapter so well. Loved it! Write something like this again (just a short one) please! :D