Reviews for While Jace Was Away
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 7/19
Naughty! I like!
raven chapter 1 . 2/3
Omg! I can feel the hot air on this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Seriously, I just love how you write!
KoMoose chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Great writing. You really captured the characters! Brovo ;)
VermilionValentine chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
god dammittt . you stopped just as it was getting to the good part ;)
Be My Master chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I think... That i love you. I have been looking for a fic about what Alec and Magnus did when Jace was away, but this is by far the best that I've read.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Great story, I really liked it! Always imagined what had happened when they traded Alec for Jace, not that Alec minded of course! Anyways, really well written, great job!
AnonymouslyYoursSeven chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awesome! I didn't even know about this one-shot, I just found it on here while looking for Alec/Magnus stories. I've read all your other stories, and they are amazing, I was just wondering if you were going to continue them soon. I just read the fourth book in the series yesterday, and it rockef, bu
diana chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great one-shot. But I was wondering if you're ever going to continue your other stories on here?
Lilie chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Loved this! Please update your stories! I adore them!
blindinggg chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was perfect!

I've been hoping someone would write this scene as a one shot for ages and though this really wasn't what I was expecting it was even better.

I loved the dialogue between them, Alec's blush and the bit about Alec's personality. He is very complex character I think.

Magnus. Sigh.
Diligent Fingers17 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Can't help but think that Magnus must be an AMAZING kisser! Wouldn't mind switching places with Alec! ;)

Btw, great story. The original one must have been fantastic, since you're saying/writing that it is better!
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh you always write Malec so perfectly!

Hello again, I'm so glad I decided to take an impromptu stroll through the MI section now. ;)

I've actually always wondered just what went on at this point, I suspected something like this would be happening..

I'm seriously in love with the way you write Alec's blushes. I've become far too attached to Alec blushing, if I ever read something and he doesn't blush once I'm totally put out. X)

So thank you for my high MI expectations, and thank you for this. I'm going to try and read everything of yours I've missed soon. :)
lrebeccal chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I LOVE your Alec/Magnus stories. Some fan-fics always forget about the character the author created and you do an awesome job of keeping that character and adding more of what we havn't seen.

I LOVE this story, I LOVE Magnus, and btw- i love you're call me fan fic. :D
chisora chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I also love to write in Alec's POV. I currently dont have any new fanfics here online, but I really think it's easiest to write in Alec's POV, mainly because some of the other characters, especially Magnus are a bit hard to relate to sometimes.