Reviews for Unreachable
Arthur Kirkland chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
OMG OMG OMG. Bloody fucking hell that was the best fan fiction I have ever read!
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Not bad but let's move on to the next chapter! A love triangle would be perfect and about the party, if Kiku would wander out alone by himself, Alfred could grab this opportunity to do *ahem* if Kiku was not with Arthur at that time. Sorry, I did not get this hyped out in *ahem* thing for a while, it started a while ago. The fans love *ahem*, invade their mind but try with something simple like a confession or a forced kiss. Get Alfred to be like Francis for a while and let the mature fans enjoy it.
UnifiedNations chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
PLEASE SAY THERE WILL BEH MOAR SOON D:
Xiina chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
I love it. Poor Alfred...he loves Kiku, but Kiku went for Arthur. Please update a new chapter soon please.
Neko-eats-cookies chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Oh sigh...I just reread this whole fanfiction again...that was awesome...like...Kira strike medown...THAT WAS AS AWESOME AS PRUSSIA. I didn't even remember how awesome it was and how this is my favorite Asakiku fanfiction until I reread it...I love the way it sends your emotions on a rollercoaster, first your sad, then your laughing, then your crying, and then you just...can feel the relationship they have...Its seriously really good. I do hope that you keep writing, because I have to say that this is one of the best Asakiku out there, i can even say you might be one of the best Asakiku writers out there, and about your depression, I hope you can beat it because depression is hard...and some people just dont get that. Anyway, I love your stories and you (I'm not a stalker or anything, I just love your stories!)Anyway, thank you and have a Prussian day, :3
hakku23 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
That was awesome O_O

MOOOOAAR!

Pwease (:?
tsundere-tomato-luvr chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
OHONHONHON! Omygod I was squealing. XD so all that other stuff'll be in..next chappie? LOL HOW ARE YOUR FEET? XD Lol gotta love the driving part...it reminded me of you and me with the shopping cart...

You: *driving slowly*

me: GOD YOU ARE SO SLOW, GIVE IT TO ME. *Steals cart*

you: NO YOU'RE GOING TO CRASH INTO SOMETHING! AND IM NOT DRIVING SLOW, IM DRIVING SAFELY!"

Did you seriously base it off of that? XD

COOOOKIE DOUUUUIGH! :D I SHALL MAKE U TRY SOOOME ONE DAAAAY!

Anyway~ I REALLY liked it (DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TYPE ON AN IPOD WITH THESE NAILS?) IT WAS AWESOME (Almost like prussia XD) Anyway~ GREAT JOB MY FRIEND.
marielitaaa chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
"No! I don't drive slow, I drive safely!" and the 'well-done poker face' made my day. Lawl.

haha I honestly didn't expect a smex scene here! congrats on your first lemon x3
Morning Chrysanthemum chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Dammit, this love triangle alone is almost enough to make me cry. Alfred, I love you (and Ameripan, actually), but I'm afraid I have to support my OTP here. Go for it, Arthur! -shot-

I'd put 'update soon' if you weren't working on another story either...
Selinawen chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
YESSS! I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FOR A WHILE!

I never reviewed because I'm not too good with reviewing... But then I felt that I should review because well... I enjoyed it so... it would be weird to not review...

Anyway... moving on...

I totally enjoyed emo Kiku because... I'm a sadist DX my friends all call me "the sadistic author" so I enjoy it when drama occurs in stories :D

for chapter 6...

Oh my gosh! I'm so happy to see Kiku jealous over Alfred and Arthur XD! It made me smile :D

I laughed when Arthur started a ramble of his 'interesting language' when he was shot in the shoulder XDDDDD! But it's a good thing that he's alright _

I totally loved the kiss scene! It made me grin XDD! America walking in kind of spoiled the mood but that was needed so it's all okay XD!

And woah! Just when I thought that the triangle is USUKJP, It soon turned to USJPUK O_O Well, it doesn't matter either way XD! More drama I bet :p

And since I am Asian, I can say that our dramas are sort of filled with those XD! But when I write drama, I usually refer my story as 'Korean dramas' because they are sort of the most dramatic of them all...I think DX
marielitaaa chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
FAVORITE CHAPTER. Now things are getting interesting! When Kiku was getting jealous over the pictures, I was literally going "yes yes YES". I do enjoy USUK, but AsaKiku are my OTP, soo, was just enjoying that moment o3o

So woo, things are getting better for the two! The nurse part, I laughed so hard my stomach hurt xDDDD

And oooh, love triangle is commencing eh? 8D

I'm just so glad the love triangle focuses on AsaKiku, rather than Kiku and America. While I can stand USUK, Kiku and America outright pisses me off. And finally, I got that out of my system too! I'm so glad I found someone to confess this with. And to the writer of this wonderful story too! 3

can't wait for an update!
Eternally1Yours chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Oh jeez! D: Im sooo glad Kiku remembered as quickly as he did! Artie would no longer be with him if he hadn't! He just needed a little push, eh? :D I feel sorry for poorAlfred :( Great chapter!

Eternally Yours,

Bee
PurinFuurin chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Ahhh, I'm getting really hooked into this now. xD

I must know what happens next! I learned some Japanese in this chapter. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
I FEEL LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT. I ACCIDENTLY HIT THE SEND REVIEW BUTTON WHILE I WAS TYPING SO IM SORRY. XP

LOL MARIA. THIS WAS WONDERFUL. Or maybe it was just the fact they were making out in the hospital. XD

OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS. XD LOLOLOLOLOLOL THAT WAS SO FUNNY.

Im proud of you~! *huggles* _ KEEP WRITING!
tsundere-tomato-luvr chapter 6 . 3/12/2011