Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury Like the Woman Scorned
faletoimj chapter 11 . 5/3
You lost my interest in these chapters. Did you really have to go back to the human Bella stuff? hmph...you should try to keep the interests of your readers, not lose them
Olivia Williams chapter 31 . 4/15/2014
I hope you update soon
GingerBeanieNinja chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
I really love this story. Can't wait for more :)
Babysis64 chapter 31 . 2/3/2014
this was a good chapter as well I thought. Wow what Bella said is what Peter was saying and that was true what Bella said, well I do hope that the pack does help right. Also Bella's friends will be safe as Jasper and Peter said before. Wow they are truthful to Bella. So what is happening with Jasper and Bella they seem to be drifting apart, not getting together right. Have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
thank you for this chapter as well, wow there is alot of things on Bella, I wonder why she wants to take off. That is understandable. Also the way Peter gets upset with her isn't right also just because she is the princess she has a lot on her tray already and with everyone on her with commands and what not right.
Babysis64 chapter 28 . 2/3/2014
wow glad that the ladies got some of the answers huh, this is a good thing right. Also why is Jane doing that crap to Bella in her isn't good and that isn't respect now is it.
Babysis64 chapter 27 . 2/2/2014
ooh no, I hope Bella can defuse this a bit right and so close to their mating right.
Babysis64 chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
yep this was a good chapter as well, so I wonder how long the two can be like this, no physical contact don't they need to claim each other and what not. Also I hope that they do get everything sorted on what is going on right and what is to happen and what not.
Babysis64 chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
this was a good chapter as well, so something happened to all of the women in this huh five of that would be Bella, Rosalie, Charlotte, Victoria and Alice right. But what is there play for this war to come up I wonder.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
Wow I really do think Bella needs help with her past and what not and help her about the rape she might be able to completely let Jasper in, but the things that Jasper says to Bella doesn't help either that you don't put out, that would hurt big time for any girl that has been raped right. Nice birthday present that Jasper gave Bella though.
Babysis64 chapter 23 . 2/2/2014
I really don't know about Jasper and Bella he never goes on her side and is always screaming at Bella like I said before if that was my mate, I would say well you really don't want this so there fore I think I should find my own place or live in the woods or just leave take what stuff she owns and find a cave or something to live right, well that would be me cause that is all im reading so far is that he always screams at her or doesn't talk to her or doesn't want to be near isn't a life to live.
Babysis64 chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
wow this was interesting, so Felix and Alice huh. Well i wonder if Jasper will treat Bella like crap yet.
Babysis64 chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
this was a good chapter and yes they had to talk and try to work things out, but if i was Bella and he did that to me i would of said next time that happens I'm out of here
Babysis64 chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
this was a good chapter as well wow vampires sure growl a lot huh. Jasper and the rest are hurt and pissed off and I don't blame them right.
Babysis64 chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
oh no I wonder what happened and Bella and Jasper are finally talking this is good right.I do hope that they can be honest to each other now. before it wrecks their relationship.