Reviews for I freaking love you, okay!
Eevee Evolution 1 chapter 11 . 4/30
Srsly. U just gonna leave me hangin. Come on do they survive?!
THIS IS REALLY GOOD MAKE MORE PWEAAAASE :D
L chapter 11 . 2/16
Me: Where's the rest?
Me: *frantically looks for the next chapter*
Bubba Bubblegum chapter 10 . 2/8
I will say this now. This is the single most best story I've ever read. Even if I haven't gotten to the end it is the best
HaylieBrowne chapter 1 . 2/6
Wow...so sad
BloodyTeen98 chapter 11 . 2/5
NOOOO! Why must tbc?! T.T My heart's broke. Well, keep writing for the next chap! Cool story you got there XD
Biohazard DoomedCore chapter 1 . 2/1
I just cried. :,( poor ZIM...
Ramon chapter 11 . 1/21
please make more this really good
ananomous chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
Excuse me but *what the fuck!* I want to have an ending please finish this chapter, because cliffhangers are bullshit. No pressure but STOP BEING A JACKASS AND FINISH THIS FUCKING STORY, I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!& * SAD, MAD FROWNY FACE* by the way love the story.* AKWARDNESS...* SORRY I JUST REALLY LOVE THS STORY IAND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT SO PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Candiedsoul chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Oh my God, I finally found a zim uke fanfic that was written with some AWESOMENESS!
I loved this! Do more of these, they're amazing!
It don't matter chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Please update! I love this!
littlebirdy chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
O.O O_O OoO O.O O_O... MIND FUCKERY! GIR IS INTELLIGENT!? WTF! AND HE'S AWESOME AT IT AND MOSTLY EVIL? I THINK?! MAYBE NOT? I DON'T KNOW BUT I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO CONTINUE TO READ THIS!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
MMMOOORRREEE! I CAN'T STOP READING IT! SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
now THAT is how you write a kiss scene! loooooove it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2015