Reviews for Caught in a Slash
AshKetchum425 chapter 13 . 1/15
Self-fulfilling plot hole and the fangirlbasher... Amazing!
AshKetchum425 chapter 12 . 1/15
Slartibartfast... You shouldn't be here lol
AshKetchum425 chapter 11 . 1/14
Just when I didn't think it could get better, Uther's writing fanfiction and worrying about vegetarians and the Monty Python reference was awesome!
AshKetchum425 chapter 9 . 1/14
The back slash... And Arthur questioning the punctuation... Pure genius! Also Gaius and his iPod :D
AshKetchum425 chapter 8 . 1/14
That reveal was the best thing ever! And imagining Uther wearing a skirt made of bunnies pleases me more than I can say.
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
I find the dubiously decorative bowl of tomatoes very amusing, because Colin Morgon is allergic to tomatoes. They had to put protective cream on his skin to prevent any contact with them during the stock scenes. Funny, huh? :D I absolutely love Merlin's list of demands! It's wonderful.
Can't wait to read more!
MM13.3 out.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Um, hi. This is my first time reading one of your stories, but I was looking for reading material, and Kitty O sent me here. This story is truly hilarious! There have been some very amusing things so far, but Gaius skipping around singing modern music is just side-splitting. I laughed more over that than over Uther's antics and him being 'the prettiest girl at the ball!'. :D So, uh, yeah. Very well done! *virtual hot chocolate to you*
Oh, and I'm female.
MM13.3 out.
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS JUST WONDERFUL!
DeltaMLP chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Oh my gosh, this fic is amazing! I love the opening lines in each chapter.
whenithitsthefan chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Love this!
RocknRollagirl chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Alright, this is just ridicoulusly amazing! I collapsed into a fit of hysterical laughter every two or three sentences and my whole family thinks of me as completely and utterly insane, but, honestly, that was worth it. If i would go on and list all the things i loved about this story, this Review would hit the maximun words Limit, so i am going to keep it short: This is fu***ing amazing, an absolute masterpiece and i would love to see it continued:)
PuffinsandPelicans chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Please please please please PLEASE UPDATE! This story is so good and I really want to know the ending! PLEEEEEEAAAAASE UPDATE IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
Oh my gosh, I just read this all the way through in one afternoon- brilliant! I hope you update soon!
Moon Fox chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
damn it! I should be writing my own fics, not trapped reading yours! But I can't seem to draw myself away!
Moon Fox chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I don't know if I can read another chapter...oh wait, yes I can. This is hilarious!