Reviews for All Wrapped Up
DarknessBeatsLight chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I enjoyed reading this. Mmmmm, is all I could think.
princeshadowstar chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
so cute
Tsuki ya Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Yesh w I'm spamming your fics.

You know, up until the part where he starts to take kura's boxers off, it wasn't weird anymore. . everything after that is still too much for me to stomach. *shiver*

Megan
Sadistic Riya chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That was a good one. And the real mischief maker was Ryou. "Santa indeed." Well as least the Yamis had a nice time. A real nice time.
RetardedAsHell chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
AHHHHH! GOD THIS WAS AWSOME! Aside from the sex part(winkwink), the very ending was my favorite. YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE!
Tsuki ya hoshi chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
ehehe I read this again this morning. w
X-TheDreadfulOne-X chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Alene: Wow... I had no idea you wrote stuff like that...

Hm... that was interesting... Very... detailed.

o_O

But, unconditionally, it was a very good story and had a fun plot. I like how you ended it. w

Kyndyl: I READ IT! I REMEMBER THIS ONE! But, oh, this one isn't censored. Ooooh... w

Alene: She forced me to. Sorry. XD
Megan chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
XDDD very nice Jessie... I-I liked it XD
YamiBakura77 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I've read this on my phone, but I wasn't able to favorite it! xD.

I was wondering who wrote it, and I usually go and read fanfics of people who reviewed my stories, and then I saw this and I was like "HOLY CRAP, THAT'S THE ONE I READ!" D.

So yeah, I love this..a lot xD. A lot a lot. Psychoshipping is epicness.
yaoipurgatory chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Yay for psychoshipping! That was an awesome story. Lemons are always nice especially when involving Marik and Bakura. This fic is making me want to finish my psychoshipping story.
yaoipurgatory chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I don't like Psychoshopping in general, but this was quite nice to read. -
Vampire Prince Cleaver chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Haha that was grand. Good show. I've been wanting to find a fic where Bakura is Uke to Marik
ILikeInappropriateThings chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
How come i hadnt seen this earlier . Dammit, the sexy 'christmassy' fics never cease to amaze me, especially with those two xD
MewMewKitty78 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Damn! I wish I got Marik for Christmas! THAT would've been the happiest day of my life. Anyways, the story was really good. I liked it! The screwed up thing is that for the past month, all I've been reading on FF is Lemon.