Reviews for Every Action Has A Reaction
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
rubbish
Perks of Being a Mockingjay chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
I loved this story, I just noticed two little mistakes:
1. Occasionally you wrote 'loose' when you meant 'lose'
2. People almost always spell 'mom' as 'mum' in England, with very few exceptions
traversing chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I never stop in the middle of a story, but the TARDIS is sassy as hell.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Amazing, please keep writing (:
Fern chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Well the eleventh doctor's coming in early. goodbye Ten, to be honest you deserve it. let me just finish his sentance. 'DEAR GOD, WOMAN I'M ABOUT TO DIE, SHOW SOME COMPASSION!'

'nope.'
Songs-of-the-wolf chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Fantastic story! Really had my heart going out to both the Doctor and Rose at several points! I love the no-nonsense Tardis too, and I've never heard Jackie described in such a way you have, I'm terrified of her myself now! XD Just one little point that drives my absolutely barmy (being a grammar freak) but when Rose shouts 'MOM!' it really should be 'MUM!' as is the British word :) Even if some Britons call their Mums 'Mom' you can clearly hear Rose call Jackie 'Mum'. Again just a little point and don't think badly about me for pointing it out, I did love the story, I'm just nit-picky XD
MissFictionPrincess chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Cuteness and awesomeness and some other third thing that ends with 'ness!' Regarding your question at the end...I've always thought it iffy when people suggest the Doctor and Rose have a family...I mean, it's a nice thought I just don't see how, if continuing to live their current lifestyle that they both love, it would work. But hey, feel free to sway my opinion! :) I look forward to the rest of this series! Oh and it gets a favorite!

-Hailey
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Very good, the doctor's and rose's viewpoints were done rather well. But I have got to say, my fav parts to this? the TARDIS threatening him with JAckie and Jackie herself!
LuffyMarra chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Great story. I loved the slap, he did deserve it. Can't wait for the next part.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I remember reading the first chapter of this but for some unfathomable reason I didn't put it on alert. Boy did I miss out! This was fantastic! x
seablue4u chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
please continue this. Don't stop it there! You Can't!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
The last line. Just... It's really not fair. But this was good! Looking forward the the series :D
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
I think you should let the dr and rose have a family, that'll be cool. also does the ending in this have anything to do with doomsday, because it sounds like it. anyway love the story well done. fantastic!

lol
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
at first I wanted to scream at where you left it...but than you mention this would be part of a series so I forgive you.
WhoInWhoville chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
I actually really liked the ending... very well done.

I'm interested to see how you continue this. Will it go AU or stay in canon...sort of? (Meaning will Rose get stuck "other there"?)

Great job!