Reviews for Not Wanted
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
No way that would've been me! I would've have cursed everyone in there out. I'd be like, "First of all I wouldn't be in this crap if your fat son knew how to keep his food from a bully! And I wouldn't be in this crap if you taught your son some friggin' home training! I mean honestly who in their right mind steals food from a fat kid, and they're not even hungry. They just want to be mean! I mean what kind of a-hole do you think I am!?" I mean he's already getting kicked out may as well speak your mind. That's how I feel anyhow, but yeah I wouldn't mind reading more
loki-and-the-winchesters chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
It is really good! You should write more.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I would love to read more one shots like this :D But you know alligator tears are fake tears, right? I thought Dean was genuinely crying. Just a small point anyway :3
anonimo chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
poor dean...
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh that poor baby! They want even listen to a word he says the Chucky kid should sand up for him.
pielover62 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Poor Wee!Dean! I'd love to read more, especially John's reaction when he gets home.
wcfan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
May Chunky kid explode while he eats and Bully never get any taller. Bully won't say anything because he would want revenge but couldn't Chunky kid open his mouth?

My poor baby. When he goes to do something good, he gets kicked out of school? And how dare the proncipal even imply that Dean's a liar? He doesn't even know the crap that goes on in his school daily and he dares point a finger at Dean. *mutters enough curses to make a sailor blush*
MDDC26 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
poor dean!

i'd love to see it turn into a series of one shots!
Zyanya chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Poor Dean, he meant well...I'm suffering here...:(
Lbdba chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I'm always interested in what you have to write. This was excellent! Hope you keep it up.

Corina
moira4eku chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This story is so sad and tragic. I just want to hug and take care of weeDean here. I wished the Chunky kid would stand up for Dean. I'd love to see John's reaction when he finds out what is happening to his boy at this school. Luckily, this didn't stop Dean from wanting to help others. Thanks for the great one shot.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh jeez. I have this thing about bullies and about teachers jumping to conclusions and not helping kids. I had neither thing happen to me when I was younger, but my best friend is an administrator and sees it happen all the time.

I really, truly HATE bullying no matter who it is done by or who is being bullied. You story seriously got me all fired up about it, especially the last line. I was ready to kick asses and take names!

That said, really great job on the whole thing! :)

I'm still fuming...
babyreaper chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
So sad, poor Dean. Made me want to hit someone. Thanks.
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Please continue this
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I don't know how old Dean was supposed to be but I would have thought that his snarkiness would have caused him to speak up and defend himself. I guess I always figured he was born to be'vocal' -hehe

So I want to vote for a series of one shots for this because left like this it almost seems unresolved and leaves the reader with questions like:

why would 'chunky boy' not explain that he was being defended by the new kid?

where was Sammy? I could almost see his little body struggling and pushing to get through the crowd of kids and being a witness to his brother trying to champion the pudgy boy that always got picked on.

Some other adult should have been aware of the repeated bulling enough to know who the usual players were and to notice that the new kid wasn't a regular so that his motives were probably not that of stealing "chunky kids" food but something else instead.

And think I would rather it be a neighborhood child that speaks up for Dean and not John coming to the rescue in the eleventh hour. It'd be cool if one or maybe a group of kids that had been continually bullied by the kid Dean beat up spoke up to their parents to get Dean the vindication he deserved.

Then he'd know he was wanted after all.