Reviews for The Next Generation
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
As soon as I saw that this fic contained Adam/Diana bonding, I immediately clicked onto it. And once I did, I was not disappointed. Another great story you've given us, here. You have a way with words - specifically, with getting your point across using *few* words, which takes talent. It's true that less is often more, but for many writers that principle is hard to abide by. :P

I absolutely adored the conversation between Adam and Diana. I loved that, even though you offer us plenty of romantic fluff, you also present a very realistic portrayal of what it's like for a traumatized teenager to have to deal with a reassembled family. It's a tough situation for sure (Diana is forever changed). Conversely, though, it gave so much depth to Adam's character. He may not be much of a parental figure, but it's clear that he considers Lawrence's child his own, which is incredibly sweet and admirable.
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Adam and Diana bonding is always adorable. XD This is awesome! By the way, I will send you more Unexpected Savior soon... School has been a bitch. DX
You Left Me At The Altar chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hey beauty 3

I already told you that this is absolutely stunning, did I?

Love it, Love it, Love it :)
Jenny7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Beautiful. :) And I love how Adam comes off as being a bit more mature in this one. I love reading stories where the characters progress as people and it seems Adam grew up quite a bit while still maintaining his potty mouth. Love it!
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
ADORABLE! XD I love how Diana looks up to Adam and Adam notes that, even if she does grow up screwed up like him, she'll probably find a Lawrence, too! Aw, it's so cute how Adam thinks he's not good enough for Lawrence and that he's sure Diana dislikes him for breaking up her parents' marriage. It's not Adam's fault Lawrence is gay! ...Well, maybe it is, but what the hell. Lawrence is a really over-protective, over-worrying father, though. That makes him even cuter, though. _
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
AW! So cute! I won't lie; I prefer pure Adam and Lawrence, but with all the ChainShipping fics you wrote, an occasional Adam/Diana one is fine, too. I loved how you called it "Adam/Diana bonding," just in case anyone read the description and thought you meant a romantic pairing with those two. LOL! XD Aw, I love how insecure Adam is in this fic. And how Diana looks up to him. If she looks up to someone like Adam, she'll probably grow up really messed up, but she'll have a lot of fans! _
nicoleb chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
AW! A fic with Diana! You haven't done one of those for a while! AW! I love the protective psuedo father figure of Adam, too. It's cute enough when Diana is a kid, but when she's a teenager... LOL! Adorable! And Lawrence's constant worrying about his daughter is sweet, too. AW! He's so over-protective. Oh, and I LOVED this line:

"She won't kick you in the nuts. She knows those are reserved for me."

You know it! XD