Reviews for Will That be Paper or Plastic?
ChibiDryad242 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Ooooor... they could make a multi-layered cake with chocolate pudding between the layers! :D (Seriously, that stuff is amazing!)
...You know, Fran was actually pretty frightening in his own right in this fic. Kudos!
Namakemono8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Who knew Fran was such a badass driver! XD Love the pudding and shopping cart scene!
Siamofelici chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
XD this is one of my most favorite of your stories! I actually drew some fan art of them in the car but... w yeah... I told the dominos part to my dad and he asked what they made pizza out of and I almost said that. XD kudos to you SushiBomb!
Ishime-Kun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I'll always remember this story! X3 This one of the funniest stories I've read about the Varia! I love your stories 3 Please continue making more Varia hilarious one-shots! I also miss The Little Things That Make Them Human ouo that's so funny X3
Bella chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
OMG! THAT STORY WAS SO FUNNY!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I'm wish i could write like you!

AWESOME!
LaughterGirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was so enjoyable to read! You wrote them perfectly and this was a brilliant idea to write about! Lol loved how Fran drived and his love of the precious chocolate pudding Bel and Fran work so well together A
Thanks for writing this m
blushed chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
AHAHAHAH I LOVE FRAN SO MUCH MORE NOW OMG XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Amyst chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Pure epicness! You can make the best Varia fanfics just by including them, and their craziness, into real life situations. And using Duncan again was really fun! I really like your writing style! :)
BLEAH-IM-EVIL-STAR chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
epic. i'm so eating chocolate pudding after this.
caitie29 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I have re-read this story so many times and it still makes me laugh. I had a question though, how does Fran know what Bel is eating all the time?
PrinceFroggie chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love Fran and his addiction to pudding. SIMPLY FUCKING GENIUS. :D I can only imagine the time (and patience) it took for the cashier to check out all their items. :))

And Fran's comment about "a house of raging carnivores" made me laugh out loud. :)) Good job on these Varia 'shenanigans'. ))))
DivineProjectZero chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I can't pick my favorite part of this story because there are too many parts to name. I love Lussuria acting as team mom. I love Fran obsessing over "his" car. I love how Bel can be so immature and insane without looking like a total idiot. I love everything.

I love your dialogue. Every single bit of it. It's natural and funny and gives everyone character. I love seeing Lussuria more than the perverted camp gay. It's hard to see the Varia in fics without making them super-assassins who are so cool and mysterious in their sociopathic glory or a group of wooby-ish people rampant with hormones and sexual tension and fluff. This is a nice balance of "humane and insane" killers. Absolutely fantastic.
Honoka-Chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was pure genius! Everything flowed perfectly in synch! Great job!
Mikan787 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I wish I can ride in the car with them too, that'd be so much fun!

awesome story