Reviews for Harry Potter and Morrighan's Gift
paulbissellq.co chapter 1 . 5/9
I just finnish chapter 16 to this story. I save stories that I read and go back to see if they have been finnish. This is one that has a great story. I'm sorry you did not feel that you could go on. If you did finnish it I love to read the rest. Please let me know where to find it.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 3 . 5/8
Um ... do you realize that you said he needed a middle name and a 2 syllable middle name would not work well with Orion as a first name, and then you went on to name him Orion Phoenix? Phoenix is definitely 2 syllables.
Awesome name, by the way. Orion Phoenix Black.
ranoshi chapter 3 . 3/2
Wow, great start, I do hope you continue this one day, it would be awesome to see how everything plays out. Thank you for writing :-) !
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Totally love this so far! Continue!
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
I cant wait to see what havoc the two boys will unleash.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
HEHEH! I need this to continue. Like really REALLY need.
Haylee chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Why'd u stop writing this fanfic?!
ShatteredDragon chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Finish this story PLEASE!
jhbiiubi chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
interesting story, please continue. can't wait for papa sirius ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
It seems that this story is completely the same as the one before, with less chapters. Isn't it a continuation of the precious story?
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
saashi samy chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
i like the story
very interesting
elmoryakhan chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
What the hell?! Where are the rest of the chapters? Have you deleted them or something?
Jess chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Quite a fan, would love to see this continued! I just looked at the poll and was very surprised that people wanted the combined option and Harry to get an OC companion who's been through war. Dealing with Hermione is tricky, since she'll be so young compared to Harry, but I'm having a hard time envisioning an OC interacting with 11 year old Harry. Plus, I don't want Hermione to die in her original dimension.
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Interesting. I'm glad he told Sirius and about the adoption!