Reviews for Harry Potter and Morrighan's Gift
Haylee chapter 3 . 4/6
Why'd u stop writing this fanfic?!
ShatteredDragon chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Finish this story PLEASE!
jhbiiubi chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
interesting story, please continue. can't wait for papa sirius ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
It seems that this story is completely the same as the one before, with less chapters. Isn't it a continuation of the precious story?
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
saashi samy chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
i like the story
very interesting
elmoryakhan chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
What the hell?! Where are the rest of the chapters? Have you deleted them or something?
Jess chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Quite a fan, would love to see this continued! I just looked at the poll and was very surprised that people wanted the combined option and Harry to get an OC companion who's been through war. Dealing with Hermione is tricky, since she'll be so young compared to Harry, but I'm having a hard time envisioning an OC interacting with 11 year old Harry. Plus, I don't want Hermione to die in her original dimension.
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Interesting. I'm glad he told Sirius and about the adoption!
DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Awwwwww. Cuteness.
torreto chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Update please
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Nice.
rdeen1952 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I read the story by Aya Macchiato and really enjoyed it. I hope you don't discontinue the story as well! Thanks for sharing!
Chi Vayne chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Poor Harry! His 'saving people thing' gets him stuck back in the same old situation.
Wolfjackle chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This is rather interesting. I like what you've done with the story so far. Thanks for writing!