Reviews for Love and Patronus Part One
Aguna chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Nice story so far :D
HermioneFan28 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
why did snape give her that ring and does that have anything to do with how hermione is feeling this morning? what does the ring do? why did hermione put it on? doesnt she know she shouldnt put on rings things that she doent know what they do? silly girl!
HermioneFan28 chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
how does know what she is normally like in classes i mean its their first day (and he has never been her teacher before) and why is he calling her hermione and acting like this with her?
HermioneFan28 chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
thought this was a snape/hermione story? when it :- seem to me its a lupin/hermione story! AAAAAA
HermioneFan28 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
hermione had a crush on their stupid Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher in second year but it says its the 3rd year right? what year is this set in? and isnt hermione really young not of age for snape to full in love with and vise versa?
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Wow, Fantastic. xx
night21 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Cliffhanger :)

I can't wait to see what snape does I wonder if the ring is making her sick so that she won't be with remus. you did a great job again.

Update soon please
worrywart chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Gotta agree with two of the other reviewers...third year Hermione is only 13 and for a 20-year-older professor to fall for her regardless of whether it's Lupin or Snape is just a little too much to handle. personally I have a problem with any story of her being in love with any professor if she is under the wizard world's 'of age' age of 17. Not quite sure how'll you'll reconcile this so your story is believable.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Brilliant. xx
alysha813 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Brilliant!
Mrs. Atticus Finch chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
I'm loving tis story so far. Kep up the good work! :)
HopefullyEloquent chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Er... you do realise she's 13 at the start of her third year, right?
hhh chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'm not really understanding things, here. Remus is totally OOC-I never pegged him as a pedophile (remember that Hermione is 12-13 when he becomes DADA professor-yuck!), and he's already on shaky ground for being a werewolf. Snape's actions are totally illogical as well, his motivations impossible to make sense of. Now, I know Snape isn't always the most logical character, but any adult, any professor would know to report a pedophile to the headmaster immediately. I'm sure the canon Snape would do this, especially since it would get Lupin, whom he hates, in serious trouble. Remember that in canon, Snape was eager to have Lupin kissed by the dementors. Snape also doesn't strike me as a pedophile, and he too is on somewhat shaky ground for his death eater past, so the idea that he would pursue Hermione, whom he's up till now viewed with disdain anyway, makes absolutely no sense. In brief, I think it's possible to make a Snape/Hermione story work, but it requires careful planning and execution to be credible. I would encourage you to take a little more time and rethink this.
StaticEcho19 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Oh Severus is going to be a sneak and take her away!

I have to say, I usually hate the "other" person in these stories because they get in the way of Hermione/Severus, but Remus is so damn likable. I cannot help but like him being with Hermione...but of course I like the idea of Hermione and Severus more so I can't wait to see what Severus will do.

Hope you post more soon!
citygirl09 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
I love this story pretty please write more!